2018 Infiniti Q50 3.0t Luxe AWD - $300/month

Just signed this lease and brought it home!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2018 Infiniti Q50 3.0t Luxe AWD]

MSRP: [$44,505]
Selling Price: [$33,705] (24% off)
Rebates: [$1500 VPP]
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [39]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

MF: [.00003]
Residual: [52%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$300] (first month payment)
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$300]

Zip Code: [78613]
Sales Tax Rate: [1.2%] (normally 6.25% on the selling price in TX, but there were tax credits this month)

Leasehackr Score: [11]

$1500 VPP was a great incentive on top of the dealer discount and lease cash (all of that included in the selling price noted above). Still qualified for the buy rate MF even with being Tier 3 with Infiniti, so I didn’t even need to ask for a tier bump. If you’re in the Central TX area, contact me and I’ll give you the dealer information and the right guy to talk to.

Opted to go for 12,000 miles and it was $309, believe the residual took a 1% hit.

3 Likes

So that 24% discount off msrp is all via the dealer? How are they able to take so much off the top like that? What was the negotiation process like for you?
Also, how is VPP obtained? Is it only available via participating employers? Is there any way to weasel into it despite not being eligible through my employer?

The selling price includes the lease cash (I think like $2,250), VPP ($1,500), and dealer discount (around 7k, I think). Negotiation was easy, as I was cross shopping another dealer and they wanted to earn my business.

VPP needs to be verified by paystub and is reimbursed to the dealer from Infiniti, so no, you can’t weasel into it.

1 Like

Which type of VPP code did you have? My fiancé works for Bank of America so she is eligible for the Business Associate one which only shows Q50 as at dealer invoice, no discount.

Mine said the same thing with my employer that it was dealer invoice, but when I told them at the dealership, they said it was worth $1,500. Give a call, I guess!

Congrats on the deal. If you don’t mind sharing, as I’m going to be starting to look for leases in a couple months, what was your approach? Did you tell them upfront you wanted a lease? Do you simply ask for dealer cash, incentives, additional discounts?

Thanks for the input

I am in the Austin Area as well. Would you mind letting me know who you worked with on this deal?

Thanks

Yeah I call the sales managers and tell them I was working with a few dealers and I didn’t want any BS, just their best price. After I’m pretty sure they’re at their lowest number, then I tell them I have VPP.

I spoke with Austin Infiniti for this deal, but the guys at San Antonio Infiniti were also great, just didn’t have the car my brother was looking for.

I’ll post a new thread about, but I picked up a Red Sport yesterday and got it from Sewell Infiniti in Dallas and they were awesome! Price was insane.

What was ur deal on the red sport?

I am looking for a similar deal in the TX area - would you mind sharing the dealer and salesperson you used?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

I am in Houston, please send me dealer and right guy information.

Hey I am currently looking for a 2018 q50 luxe 12k miles 36 months. first payment an dmv only. white on black. Lowest payment i was offered was 415.