2018 Hyundai Sonata SE NYC region $159/month plus driveoffs (tax, tags, doc, first month) 36/10

2018 Hyundai Sonata SE NYC region $159/month plus driveoffs (tax, tags, doc) 36/10.NY, NJ, PA* types ( Sedan, ), Hyundai , and service type (Broker) + Fee
2018 Hyundai Sonata SE:
**MSRP: $23xxx
**Monthly Payment: $159
**Drive-Off Amount: $1350
**Months:36
**Annual Mileage:10K
**MF:.00213
**Residual:54
**Incentives:4750+500 (military, college, boost are also available)
**Region:NY, PA, NJ
**Leasehackr Score:11.5

How much more would 15k be? And is there no more Uber rebate? How about conquest?

Add 3% to the residual on the calculator. About 17 bucks a month and around $100 to the drive off.

Possible lease from OH?

I PM’d you to see if I could help.

Hi,

Can you PM me the zero drive-off for NJ? Including grad incentive.

Thanks

What’s your tax rate?

1 Like

I believe it is 6.625%

just go to the calculator, and I will too, and put in your tax rate, check the zero driveoff button and add another 400 to the incentives.

Sorry for dumb questions. What is this 400? Is this the grad incentive? Then what was 500 already in your post?

400 is grad, the extra 500 is a vin specific rebate for aged inventory. So it is a special car that has been sat on the lot too long.

How much is the broker fee and do you have a list of stock vehicles

My fee is $249. There is no list. There is one maybe two cars.

1 Like

Can u post or pm the price on a sport or turbo in nj

Can you do other Hyundai models? Interested in a Kona Limited or SEL.

Sure just PM me your zip and I’ll get you some numbers.

Thanks

Todd

1 Like

So Hyundai has put out a mid-month lease program update and depending on your zip the rebates are better. The vin specific aged inventory isn’t needed for the above deal anymore. I can still get a couple of these. The terms on the Limited are pretty good. The SEL terms are rubbish. SE is still the sweet spot on a cheap lease this month.

Are there deals like this in Washington state?

Build one out on the manufacturer website, put in your zip and estimate payment and see what your incentive are.

1 Like

can you provide your source? autobytel hasn’t changed since early july; perhaps there is a lag

Limited non-plus, standard pkg (~28.6k)
36mo/10k miles
MF 0.00214
RV 53%
4750 lease cash
is this what you show for midwest (45324)?