2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T Signed

ooh would you mind sharing which dealer? I’m trying to find a relative Unicorn of the Honda line up - an Accord Hybrid EX-L. Each dealer only has 1 or 2 and naturally incentives or limited to none. Best i’ve got so far is $29,300 based on an MSRP of $32,335.

It seems that there are heaps of the non-hybrid ones stacking up so I really should just switch to the normal one but my 30 mile bumper to bumper LA commute cries out for a hybrid ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Be prepared for Accord Hybrid jokes…it’s almost a meme at this point.

4 Likes

How much are going to put down?

On the Accord Hybrid> A good number to put down is 9k or more lol …

7 Likes

oh WAIT of course, that NJ guy. Ugh, car is tainted now. I can’t bring myself to drive a car that appeals to that kinda person. Back to the drawing board - WEEKEND RUINED

2 Likes

The epic thread for anyone who missed it…

Every car appeals to some form of “that person”…a better reason to look elsewhere is if you can’t find a good deal.

4 Likes

Hi,

Can you pm me a similar or better deal in NY/NJ? I am in the market right now and don’t want to miss July. I am even fine with EX.

Why not just PM him your request?

I have been looking at leasing an Accord sport 2.0 with the manual tranny. Very impressed with the overall package and the manual is a blast to drive. I’ve had manual shift BMW’s (135 & 435i’s) and the Accord doesn’t give up much in the performance area and is frankly a much better value.

Having said that, I am being given the same MF rate as yours, but the residual is 58%, not 56%, as the OP stated

Residual is different for the Sport compared to the EX-L.

Not a great lease value IMHO, but a great car and package - I’d probably just buy it.

1 Like

Looking at being around 1% of MSRP on the monthly with no cash down…:+1:

On Autobytel – it says honda is offering a 72 month $0 interest loan for the accord – but not able to confirm

You are right. Sorry.

Honda site is showing 1.9% for 3 years and 2.9 for 5yrs on the Accord.

1 Like

It handles bumps better than the X2 I looked at that’s for sure. Also better than some luxury sedans I’ve driven.

I didn’t like the S90 even at $300/mo. I’d rather go 3 series or C Class or even Q50 than S90. The Giulia I really liked but the payment would be about $100 more per mo to get the features I’d want, plus insurance is at least $20 - $30/mo more. Also I hesitate to spend that much on a car where the lender doesn’t do lease transfers just in case, one of the big reasons I was looking at BMW. Honda doesn’t either unfortunately.

Yeah the residuals go down as you go up in MSRP. Sport 2.0 is 58, EX-L is 56, and Touring is something like 55 or 54.

How much better are we talking? Maybe they have some regional incentives?

There’s some east coast people hitting me up, if you want I can send them your way.