2018 F-150 Lariat Sport MSRP: $54,140 - 0 Down, 15K/36M, $402/Month

Just finished up a deal on a new F-150! Leasehackr Score 10.8 Years.

2018 Ford F-150 Lariat 2.7L EcoBoost Sport Package

MSRP: $54,140 (This is Blue Box MSRP AFTER $750 Package Discount)
Selling Price: $43,790 ($6,800 Dealer Discount, $3,000 Ford Private Cash Offer, $550 in Rebates)
Monthly Payment: $402 (NO TAX INCLUDED)
Down Payment: First Month Only
Incentives: $3,550 ($3,000 in Ford Private Cash Offer, $550 in Rebates)

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 15,000
MF: .000646 (1.55% APR)
Residual: 59%

Zip Code: 64029
Leasehackr Score: 10.8 Years

2 Likes

Hello! Great deal on the F-150!! I’ve been looking to get a similar deal on a similar truck. I’m in the KC area as well.

Can you share which dealership you got your truck at? Also, how did you get the $3k private offer?
Thanks!

Great deal! Also interested to hear which dealer made this for you.

Thanks guys!

I’m set to go in tomorrow to “ink” the deal and will share dealer once everything is said and done.

As for the $3K Private Offer, I got mine in the mail from being a previous F150 owner but I believe you can sign up for the offer on the Ford website. There is also someone one the F150Forum that is asking people to email him and he can get them the offer in the Ford System. There are no restrictions on who can get it or specials to qualify.

Thanks @Jmbeebe0722 for the introduction to the Ford Private Cash program. I was able to locate some more info on the F150 forum and my brother was able to get the additional $3k “cash”

For others interested, go here:

Make sure to follow the instructions on that site

Registration form may take a moment to load after clicking the link.
Please do not scroll down the page until the special offer form is displayed.

Thats a great deal for a great truck ! Congrats

Thanks for the link. Did anyone else have challenges getting it to load (even after waiting)? I tried multiple browsers, mobile, incognito, etc.

1 Like

i can’t get it to work. i did sign up for the 2000$ offer posted earlier in may.

Yeah, me too. Googling 3000 Ford private offer brought up several other dealer websites where I could submit, but haven’t heard anything back yet, maybe in the morning. But they almost seemed if they were going to search for an existing offer as opposed to add a $3k offer.

https://www.andymohrford.com/ford-private-offer-search/

I was not able to get the offer to load either.

1 Like

https://www.f150forum.com/f118/just-tell-us-your-under-invoice-price-paid-295614/index745/

Check out this link. Members in here have assisted with getting users Private Cash Offers.

Has anyone been able to get a code lately? Site isnt working to get the 3k

Thank you for posting the link. I was able to secure a PCO. Are you willing to share the dealer info?

I just leased an XLT with 2.7 15k per year through z plan. 36 months sign and drive. MSRP was 52xxx payment 365 per month. This was in Detroit area.

Could you share the specifics breakdown

I got the PCO but dealer says they can’t find it when I sent them the code

I’ll send the breakdown tomorrow. Having a bedliner done today and I left the contract in the car… Feel like an idiot.

As others have suggested elsewhere on using the PCO, the dealer is probably including it as part of the “dealer discount”. Try another dealer and don’t mention that you have a PCO until after you’ve negotiated your sale price without any incentives included.

1 Like

Got an offer for 430 with 430 due at signing 24 months 10k.

Msrp 51k and they added in 2k in leather do a value of like 53k

Are any of you in socal?