2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Limited Minivan $458/mo incl Tax

I tried a few dealers, even the dealer where ysqured2 got the deal but no luck. One of them said that was last month’s deal and one said come on in we can work things out without sending any real numbers. Maybe when hybrid odyssey / pilot or 2019 models roll out they will be willing to deal but then the 7500 incentive maybe gone. Below is the only dealer who would send an official lease offer:

Limited Hybrid Pacifica
36 months
15k miles per year
Price lowered to 46000
Rebate/incentive 11250
Money Down:$2,500.00
Monthly Payment:$661.43 (already include tax)

I got the car. Not as great deal as you got. I got the same car/specs. but the millage is only 12000K per year. I got it for $462.30 with $2500 down.

I am pretty happy with it. Thanks again for sharing your great deal.
How long will take to get the decals after applying to DMV? Do I have to go there or can it be done on line?

I test drove a full option limited with panoramic roof. It was $2,000 more and they were asking for $60 extra per month. I got a granite grey with beige interior without pano-roof. It was very pretty combination, but as I drove the car out of dealership, I noticed a buzzing noise with an odd vibration. I returned to the dealership. The foreman checked and said it was OK. But even the salespeople acknowledged that it was not OK. That car had about 70 miles on it. They were so nice that they changed the car, hence all paperwork. I got another one, silver with black interior. Not my favorite color, but again, I am happy specially with the customer service.

I should add that none of other 4 cars that I test drove today had that buzzing noise of the first one.

Right after they washed the car for delivery, I noticed that the check engine light was on. I went back in and told them about it. The salesperson said charge it overnight, it would go away. I hope the rest of my experience will go smoothly. This is my first Chrysler car!!!

From what dealership did you get your car from?

What was the MSRP?

Thanks.

scott-robinson. MSRP was 49000. I will look up the contract for exact number.

I will post my experience with the non-hybrid Pacifica, which has overlap with the hybrid Pacifica. We’ve been happy with the car overall, but have run into quite a few software bugs, most of which are related to the Uconnect theater. They are sporadic, some repeat, some have happened only once.

The software update last month fixed some of the previous repeating bugs (surround camera freezing), but added new ones (front Uconnect theater control non-responsive). Most have been minor and fixed by simply turning the car on and off, some require full power down which is about 5 min.

I will also comment that the software requires too many button presses for common functions. Example, rear climate adjustment is nested within the climate screen. So from startup, it requires 3 separate screens to adjust something we touch everyday (our kids our too young to reach the controls and we turn the temp down at startup but up once the car cools down). On the Sienna, this was a dedicated button on the console (not software driven).

Does anyone have any good luck in Texas? For Pacifica Hybrid Limited.

1 Like

Update and warning to potential buyers interested in Pacifica:

We recently experienced a parking actuator issue. The computer thinks the car is not in P mode but it is indeed in P mode. It won’t start and won’t turn off neither. Took 8 hours to get a wheel lifter. Chrysler’s roadside assistance sucked.

https://www.pacificaforums.com/forum/570-2017-pacifica-phev-hybrid-maintenance-service/40271-wont-move-wont-turn-off-parking-pawl-suspected.html?amp=1

If this happened on freeway it could be a huge safety issue. The dealer didn’t fix the root cause neither.

We decided the get rid of the car. Luckily we were able to get $3k+ equity from the trade in.

1 Like

Yep, based on all the posts I’ve read on pacificaforums dot com I would not lease or buy a hybrid Pacifica at this time.

Go for the gasser instead.

1 Like