(signed) 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Touring Plus - 36mo lease

Is that MF right? Yikess

1 Like

Terrible, but this vehicle leases very poorly to begin with. Could’ve had any assortment of fine German automobiles at this price, or an Ody for nearly half the price.

What was base MF?? That’s gotta be marked up.

1 Like

What german vans are you thinking of?..i do agree this deal is rich.

X5 is pretty much a minivan.

Disagree. We’ve owned both. X5 is not even close in terms of cargo and passenger capacity. Pacifica is hands down the best minivan in the market. However it has major reliability issues that’s why we sold it and got X5, later swapped X5 as well.

Oh I have an Ody, I know. Nothing beats a van. It was a dig on the X5 :slight_smile:

You’ve got some real issues if you went to a BMW for reliability :smile:

5 Likes

Haha BMWs are pretty good in the first few years that’s why we lease them and let it become someone else’s headache after 2/3 years.

Chrysler on the other hand, broke down after 4 months. Google “Pacifica PAWL”. We sold the car to a used car dealership. Then got Chrysler Uconnect email notifications saying the car has broken down twice because of the same PAWL issue since we sold it. Sorry OP I didn’t mean to scare you.

As I told a BMW salesman today, “in this family we buy Honda and lease BMW!” :rofl:

Yeah FCA isn’t exactly the benchmark of reliability, but they do make an effort to take warranty very seriously. Word to the wise - a totally unhinged email from your wife to upper FCA Auburn Hills management is guaranteed to get all problems fixed ASAP :wink:

1 Like

Well, if the Pacifica lose power and control at freeway speed, wife has to survive the incident first before she can write that email.

This is what happened to our car:

Wow!!!

Meanwhile in HondaVille, our Ody Touring with 230k miles is smooth as a baby kitten.

1 Like

Huh?

No. G05 X5 is much more refined.

To be fair, Mercedes does sell a minivan in the U.S., but it’s very utilitarian.

The Mercedes minivan is a dinosaur and nobody in their right mind would buy it.

:bat:

I don’t know how you go from BMW X5 to minivan…too hard

I am guessing there’s a wife involved.

This is where I’m at now now!

Or a 4th kid? 3 kids and a great dane…or their pet cow…you guys are not thinking big enough.
Edit: had no idea this thing has a third row option…so up my previous numbers by 2.

Nothing about is dinosaur. It’s just design for commercial use. But where I live in LA, I notice tons of them being used by families.

So the seats that don’t fold into the floor are cutting edge? The rear wiper that’s optional is modern?

:bat:

For the nth time, it’s primary purpose is commercial and it’s designed as such to be utilitarian. A flat load floor and RWD layout will not allow seats that fold into the floor.

The standard configuration for the Metris is split opening doors that don’t allow for rear wipers. A traditional liftgate is optional, which includes a wiper.

It literally has nearly all the modern tech available as any other modern minivan, however, from BSW to pre-collision assist, etc.