2018 BMW i3 REx $202/mo - $0 net down, (CA)

2018 BMW i3 REX with Tech Package, Apple Carplay, Parking Sensors:

MSRP: $52845
Selling Price: $47300
Monthly Payment: $202
Cash Due at Signing: 1st month payment: $202, Registration and doc fee: $658, Tax on cap cost reduction and fees: $1,184. $3950 down payment minus post sale rebates: $1000 BMWCCA, $2500 State, $450 SCE = $0 net out of pocket for down payment
MSD:7 (Grandfathered from previous lease)
Incentives:$7500 Federal, $2000 Loyalty

Months:3 0
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: 0.00182 (0.00147 after MSDs)
Residual: 61%

Region: CA
Leasehackr Score: 22.3

Picked up the car a few days ago! Almost a good a deal as I got on my previous BMW i3! I think prices should come down once the 2019’s start coming in. I couldn’t wait as my lease was running out and I wanted to keep my MSDs.

EDIT: To those asking what dealer made this deal, that’s not the point of this post. This is to show that 10% off MSRP is possible with the 2018 i3 REx right now. With the incentives, rewards, and rebates, you can drive your monthly down. There are no other incentives or rewards that I could find currently offered. Fleet is gone and my UDE expired. If anyone knows of any more rewards and incentives, please let us know!

1 Like

Great deal. Can you share the dealer info, please?

Im in .
Details info plz .
Im in socal

McKenna and New Century were offering similar deals. I think you can get close or better at either dealer.

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I am learning the ropes. The $7000 incentive federal credit is that being credited by the lease company as I did not think you would get the tax credit on a leased vehicle?

You are not technically getting the $7500 tax credit for leasing the car. BMWFS is getting the credit but passing it onto the leaser as an incentive. You still have to pay the cap reduction tax on the credit.

2 Likes

Seems like a good incentive especially if your state is also offering an incentive. Texas is offering $2500 right now.

Great deal that is the best I seen in a while on the i3Rex.

Wow! I am in the market for pretty much the same exact vehicle. I am in SoCal, would you share where you were able to get this?

Make sure you have MSD to replicate this deal and bmw loyalty a lot of incentives were used to get to this payment.

McKenna, New Century and Irvine were receptive to this deal, I’m sure with some effort you can get a similar deal at any of these. What’s important is the incentives, rewards and MSDs like F30Daniel said. Make sure they do not inflate the MF. More than anything, this shows that 10% off is possible at buy rate MF right now.

Thank you for sharing. How did you negotiate this? Via email? or go in and ask for these numbers? thank you.

All via email and phone. I didn’t come in until the price was agreed upon.

1 Like

Hey since you just picked up the car; does it come with a 2 year free electric charging or any other benefits like that? Thanks for sharing

Yes, 2 years free charging.

1 Like

its unlimited 1-hour level 2 and unlimited 30 min fast charging for 2 years! So can’t get 4 hours in one session on level 2. something to keep in mind.

I haven’t looked into the details on this current offer, but on my former i3 with the Chargenow plan through BMW, as long as there are no additional usage fees from the site owner, like in some parking garages, I have never paid for charging. I’ve charged for 4 hours+ on a level 2 and 1.5 hours on DC Fast multiple times with no charge.

oh nice! good to know and to try out next time. thanks!

anyone else had luck finding a similar deal? I contacted about 4 dealers and none were able to get close. any suggestions or references would be great!! thanks guys!!

A sale price of 10-11% below MSRP is pretty much the bottom end of what you’ll get in Southern California, so this is a good deal that most people here should be able to replicate. I received a similar deal to this.

1 Like