2018 BMW i3 - $0 DAS - $299 / Month plus tax - $49,295 MSRP

With great appreciation for all the business and referrals from fellow hackers we would like to bring this i3 lease to your attention!

Call Or text 31O-9O9-39O5

Demo deal!
Must have bmw loyalty to get these payments

Call Or Text 31O-9O9-39O5

2018 BMW i3
**MSRP: $49,295
**Monthly Payment: $299 / month plus tax
**Drive-Off Amount: $0
**Months: 24
**Annual Mileage: 10,000
**MF:0.00177
**Residual: 63 percent
**Available Incentives: 7500 lease credit + 1500 loyalty
**Region: west

Call Or Text 31O-9O9-39O5

2 Likes

What about no loyalty and 30 months lease?

1 Like

Stick with 24
It’s the way to go

30 month lease makes it eligible for $2500 CA rebate…so prob better not to stick to 24

1 Like

Demo doesn’t qualify for CVRP.

1 Like

Is it REX? Does it have carpool stickers?

I wasn’t aware demo vehicles were registered. Thanks for the info.

The demo vehicle was registered to dealer?

Demo vehicles do not qualify for it

Does it come with carpool sticker?
Does it have Range Extender?

Any other way ? and the price without. Thanks

1 Like

65 bucks more per month
I wish there was another way but there is not

THIS 2018 BMW i3 REX DEKA WORLD COMES WITH NAVIGATION SYSTEM, BLUETOOTH SYSTEM, BACK UP CAMERA, PARKING ASSIST, HEATED SEATS, SATELLITE RADIO, 19" BMW WHEELS, STRONGER ELECTRICITY SUPPLY AND SO MUCH MORE.

You can still apply but it’s for new cars. Also keep in mind even with a new car there are certain guidelines you need to meet to qualify so lots of people have not been able to get theirs. Income being one qualification

So I looked up the T&C or the CVRP (I bolded some language for emphasis):

" Be a purchaser or lessee of a new, eligible vehicle and submit a CVRP application prior to exhaustion of available rebate funds.

1. Vehicles previously used as dealership floor models and test drive vehicles (demo vehicles) are eligible for the rebate only if the vehicles have not been previously registered. In addition, vehicles determined by the Administrator to be unrebated rollback or unwind vehicles will be eligible to receive a rebate.
  2. The vehicle must have an odometer reading of less than 7,500 at the time of purchase."

So the demo vehicle is only excluded from the CVRP (if all other terms are met) if it was previously registered by the dealer.

Quick question, when it says 0 due at signing, does that mean you pay for 23 months and 1st month is paid for? or do you still pay 24 months total?

Should be 23 left

1 Like

How do you do with norcal folks? Is it everything can be done thru the phone. Do we need come to pick it up in person or you can freight over? I am based in bay area.

1 Like

@aboltyblu - Welcome to Lease hacker - Good to have you here!

Every one is different - With the I3’s I can take care of shipping and handling for you
Call me or text me to grab one - They are going fast
31O-9O9-39O5

Welcome to lease hacker

Yes it is 23 months in actuality because 1st month is rolled in