(SOLD) 2018 BMW 740i - Nor-Cal - Loaner - $687+Tax / $1,500 DAS - 8/24/18

Don’t forget the 12k mileage allowance on it too :wink:

The original post still says 7,500 miles. You might want to update. Other than that, still fairly high in my opinion especially for a loaner.

My post was in reference to the 102k msrp vehicle in the marketplace

My bad- but yeah- OP need to be more competitive hence it sat there for over a month.

Which one is the $102K 7 series you are referring to? [Sorry, search is not showing up any in marketplace]

@lookingForGoodLease See below.

[Lease Transfer] 2017 BMW 740e 792 mo 1.5k down SOCAL

1 Like

Sometimes the deciding factor isn’t actually the car or the terms… the person that posted the $102K 7 series was rude in their responses to potential buyer’s questions, and it just felt like there would be bigger problems down the road with them.

They didn’t seem that rude to me, but that doesn’t matter since it looks like they sold it

Updated pricing. (20202020)

Want to clarify pricing on this car…

Is it $1500 total due at signing? Or is that a $1500 down payment in addition to lic/reg, first payment, doc fee?

Can I stack my $1000 UDE discount code on top for this deal?

Also, I need 12k miles/year. If I wanted to do a pure sign and drive (literally zero out of pocket), what would the total monthly payment be including 8.25% tax with 12k mi/yr? I’m local btw.

OPs numbers are pretty solid. If it was in NY/NJ area, I’d be jumping on this.

swamped today with 3 LH deals, will reply when I can. thank you.

It’s $1,500 DAS, nothing extra.

I believe the fine print on the UDE is a new car only, no loaners.

12k year changes the residual to 54%.

For a true sign and drive you’d be at $841/mo with 8.25% tax.

Thanks. I think we’re about $4k to $5k apart on this for it to make sense, unfortunately. Looking at used 2018s with similar mileage priced between $56k-$62k.

If you do another price drop it could make sense for us.

You need to be on a different car then.

3 Likes

You’re most likely looking at 7 series that are above 5k miles or not leasable (lease returns, trade ins, etc). This is a good deal and anyone who’s actually in the market for a 7 would know that. Great deal! Should be taken soon

1 Like

@GAngellBMW holler me if you have something similar w/ driver assist plus and/or parking assist plus. Thanks.

Check out my 7 I posted for takeover

what in the actual eff are u smoking sir? another 4-5k drop. I think you should start a site called

www.hardcoreleasehackr.com

www.ultimateleasehackr.com

I would smack you if I saw you good sir

Lol.

I’m not saying this isn’t a good deal. It absolutely is. I’m just saying I can’t justify it personally at this price. That’s a seperate issue from this deal.

Someone is going to be very pleased with this car and the payment.