(SOLD) 2018 BMW 740i - Nor-Cal - Loaner - $687+Tax / $1,500 DAS - 8/24/18

It’s $1,500 DAS, nothing extra.

I believe the fine print on the UDE is a new car only, no loaners.

12k year changes the residual to 54%.

For a true sign and drive you’d be at $841/mo with 8.25% tax.

Thanks. I think we’re about $4k to $5k apart on this for it to make sense, unfortunately. Looking at used 2018s with similar mileage priced between $56k-$62k.

If you do another price drop it could make sense for us.

You need to be on a different car then.

3 Likes

You’re most likely looking at 7 series that are above 5k miles or not leasable (lease returns, trade ins, etc). This is a good deal and anyone who’s actually in the market for a 7 would know that. Great deal! Should be taken soon

1 Like

@GAngellBMW holler me if you have something similar w/ driver assist plus and/or parking assist plus. Thanks.

Check out my 7 I posted for takeover

what in the actual eff are u smoking sir? another 4-5k drop. I think you should start a site called

www.hardcoreleasehackr.com

www.ultimateleasehackr.com

I would smack you if I saw you good sir

Lol.

I’m not saying this isn’t a good deal. It absolutely is. I’m just saying I can’t justify it personally at this price. That’s a seperate issue from this deal.

Someone is going to be very pleased with this car and the payment.

I’ve been really tough on BMW because owning a 2011 has proven to be an incredible hassle and I would not recommend buying one unless it’s > 10 years old. (and even then, set aside money for leaking oil pan, power steering gaskets, early water pump failures, etc)

That being said, this 7 series is really something else. I hate all of the toys on it. I truly do, but it is incredibly comfortable.

@jkwak11 I honestly @TheLeaseExpert expressed the discount in a slightly steeper fashion but if the car isn’t sold yet could mean a couple things in regards to pricing, supply and demand or whatever. As long as it is still sitting here- it is subject to price cuts whether they need to move it because of time or residuals could be worse for all of us next month.

I wonder what the 16 people so far that have clicked on these links expected to find.

3 Likes

Hardcore or ultimate leases? At least that’s what I expected.

LOL
202020characters

Sold. (2020202020202020)

3 Likes