2018 BMW 330i Wagon - $815/mo with $0 down

i think it’s time you go down there and take a big juicy dump on the sales guy’s desk. Ridiculous pricing … 6% is a joke!

what do you think is acceptable on a 2018 330i station wagon? 10%?

i haven’t personally shopped this car but if you go by this post:

on the first try he got 10% before rebates. It’s not a wagon, but i’ll make the argument all day that the wagons are less desirable. Not many people want a wagon. If it was me i’d start at 10% before rebates but i think there’s more room.

hey all,

Currently looking at one of these 2018 wagons. Went to the dealer and did a build.

2018 BMW 330i sport wagon
comfort access
premium package
heated steering wheel
harmon kardon stereo
blind spot monitoring

MSRP: $52k or so
After rebates/loyalty cash down to $46k and change
MF: .000152
Residual: 61%

$1800 or so due at signing
$550/month payment

any good?

Wagons dont lease well.

Youd do much better buying it.

Here is aexample. If you are down to put down 10k $900 monthly Pays it off over 3 years.
or 0 Down $650 pays it off over 72 months

At any point you should not be that far off from BV and be able to sell.

Don’t use this as a price reference on a new wagon…

But I am picking up my $52k 330i wagon tomorrow for $220 a month zero down. Has 3000 miles on it.

I got a lead on a nicely loaded silver wagon around $400 a month with zero down. They are being really stingy about the MF though, claiming they won’t go under 0.00242. If you can get it to 0.00152 or even 0.00172 then would have a really nice wagon for around $330.

You should be able to get a bit more discount on it. Build one out at Edmunds and get the invoice price. Check with BMW Dave on here.

ended up getting the payment down to $539 MSRP $53k no cap cost up front.