2018 Audi A6 Discounts...?

The manufacturer incentive is $10k, so $17k off is $7k dealer discount which is well over 10%.

Even if there’s room on these deals, there probably isn’t much. If you need the cars, or like how these particular ones are equipped, or the inventory is low, I’d just take them. If not, you can wait. If the former is the situation, you’re spending around $100k on 3 cars. Does it really matter in the grand scheme of life if you spend 99k or 100k?

I don’t know if loyalty is available, but maybe you can get creative and buy one first, and then get loyalty on the next 2 (or is each car being registered differently?).

Agree with this sentiment. I get the idea of taking advantage of awesome deals and getting multiple people the same car if the deal is good enough.

10k incentive definitely lends itself to be a major help for the cars. There probably isn’t much more they can squeeze out of each individual car sale.

On the East Coast, but maybe worth shipping. There is one 2.0 with 6,800 miles and two 2.0 and one 3.0 with no mileage listed as pre-owned. Carfax shows as personal lease. Recalls have been done, according to the dealer. There is also one new 2.0

https://www.audibethesda.com/all-inventory/index.htm?year=2018&model=A6

Each car is being registered differently, so won’t be eligible for loyalty. Issue is that none of us truly need a car but only buying it because the pricing is attractive :slight_smile: So if it hits our price target, we will certainly be more motivated.

What’s your price target?

Isnt that called wasting money?

Targeting $19k off.

It may appear that way :slight_smile: We don’t “need” a car per se but willing to upgrade our cars as we would be looking to do so in another year anyway. So early upgrade at a good price might not be as bad.

Chance of one dealer giving you $19k off *3? Close to zero.

1 Like

yeah if they say they’re maxed out at $17k off, no way you’re getting an extra $6k total discount without further support from the manufacturer.

Gonna have to call a bunch of dealers to get the discount you want lol

let me know if this is a good deal or not

2018 Audi A6 P+ for 36/10

MSRP : 64105

Sale : 46500

MF: .0005

R: 44%

Drive off $1300

Monthly $625 with tax with Audi Care add $30

Does audicare really just add 30 bucks? I was under the impression the RV goes up a point so the monthly shouldn’t go up that much…

You don’t really need audi care on a 36/10k unless the only mechanic in your area that can service an Audi is the dealership.

36/12k or 39/10k I’d take Audi care

ok so how is the deal without Audi Care? @625

Discount looks good. Only way to improve significantly is msd.

I think you can shoot for better monthly. Usually the Sport model has highest RV but $625 a month, might as well look at the E-Class or 5 Series

There’s $10k support from Audi, and it looks like the dealer discount is 11% or so.

Even if there’s room, there probably isn’t much.

Msd only way to get payment significantly lower. 44% rv is awful, but nothing can be done about that.

Only other option to look at a unit with lower
Msrp.

For a similar payment, I’d definitely take a 540i over an outdated a6. However, I’d probably take a 6cyl a6 over a 4 cyl E class.

I just helped my friend getting 2018 A6 2.0T Sport Quattro. It’s not final yet.

Term: 39/10K
MSRP: 55,760
Sales Price: 49,400 - 10K DC
MF: 0.00131
R: 43%
Drive Off: 2,200

Monthly $511 with tax

2 Likes

Was just offered this lease on a 2018 Audi A6 Sport 3.0 liter
60xxx
42xxx
895 bank fee