2018 Audi A6 Discounts...?

30+% off MSRP

They are being advertised at 25% off without negotiations so you should be able to get a deal if you are truly looking

Also I see hundreds of 2018 A6’s on CarGurus…

Yeah still tons in my area as well. Also current 7 series purge has begun but not as deep discounts yet at the 6’s. Maybe as more 19’s hit the lots the discounts start to approach 30% for the 7’s. Will be interesting to see if Audi bumps the dealer incentives anymore in February. Current for A6/7 is $10,000 and S6/7 is $15,000.

I am waiting for the 499 a month S6… With the way the interior looks, they should be discounting way more than 30%

1 Like

There’s a big thread on slickdeals with regards to discounting of the A6 $18000+ discount on the 2018’s from dealers in California.
Your mileage may vary of course, but worth looking into if you’re in the market for one.

Any Audi brokers south of OC on here to validate? The slickdeals thread is over 55 pages.

Yes, please save my from my Kia Optima Plug-In lease that I’m considering :rofl:

What is the game plan when a dealer has about 80 2018 A6’s left on their lot at this point? Especially if that $10K support goes away.

1 Like

@Parth_Bharwad Can you tell me where di dyou see the 30+% off MSRP ?

Thank you

This is one at 33% off

1 Like

That’s a base 2.0T FWD with no options and maybe that’s fine for some people given the standard features but what would be the selling price on a lease?

Ads that show a huge discount almost always include a large purchase rebate.

You need to charge your phone bruh.

Anyone had luck capturing tax credit on A6 in Texas? sibling is interested in 2018.

I’ve never understood why a lease price is different then selling, especially if financing is through manufacturer, can you explain? Don’t they both count as “sale” to the dealer?

A dealer could be willing to sell a $50k car for, say, $45k. But the advertised price could be $42k because there’s a 3,000 purchase rebate from the OEM.

If you wanted to lease the car, the SP would be $45k

I get that but in this case it’s dealer discount + $10,000 audi incentive which is good on both, right? I guess they could have included loyalty etc.

Max is correct that some manufacturers offer different discounts/incentives on purchase vs a lease. From what I’ve seen with Audi, alot of their discounts are tied to Audi financial; ie. same discount applies if leasing or financing, but not on cash purchase.

That’s not the case with these clearout ‘18 a/s/6/7. Flat $10k or $15k incentive depending on the model, doesn’t matter lease/finance/cash purchase.

1 Like

Anybody had any luck getting a good deal in the NY/NJ area?

Same here in NYC even contacted two dealers in PA and nothing. Got quoted over $900/ month for a 78,000 S6, which was discounted down by 20k.

problem with NY is no msd.

the mf on these cars is insane, and the guys that have gotten the best deals have all maxed out the security deposits.

Hi Folks,

I am looking to buy 3 Audi A6 in the LA area (for me and friends/family). The MSRP of the cars we are interested in are in the range of $53k-$55.5k. The max discount I am getting is $17k. Looking to buy (not lease). We don’t have Audi in the household. Does anyone have a better pricing in the LA area on these cars and dealer recommendation? I have tried Ivan from Rusnak Audi and their discount is less than what I am getting…

Thanks.

I’m recently picked up a 2018 Audi A6 from the LA Area also. Got $17.3k off mrsp.

If you’re buying 3 from the same lot I’m sure you can get at least $18k or more off each easily.

If you wanna try my sales guy. PM me.

Jon