2018 Audi A6 Discounts...?

yes i agree. the tech on the a6 is really old. it’s a pain to use car play on the a6 coming from s3 the tech in the car seems to be a down grade.

I stopped by my local audi dealer and came out with around

$600/month - $0 down - 10k/42

I still have 5 payments left on my current least so they cut me a check for $2300 to pay it off

2018 audi a6 2.0T

MSRP $55k
$14k discount

41k selling price

I do agree with J_P above, some of the tech does feel old and out dated, espically the nav screen, coming from a 2016 genesis outside of the fact the car drives better it feels like a downgrade to me, I only pay $460 for the genesis

2 Likes

Oh I didn’t know the A6 interior tech was diff than A4. I def feel better especially since my friend told me he absolutely loves the car including the tech and Nav packages it came with ($50k car…) and he certainly doesn’t need the space since he’s single and living it up

That’s a great deal !

Which trim did you get - Premium or Sport - Quattro?

And the check they cut - did it matter what brand you have?

Agreed, if we’re just comparing the 2.0 turbo engine, I’d prefer the new generation a4 over an ‘18 a6.

I would, however, take the 3.0 a6 if the payment was the same as an a4.

We came to another local audi dealer to see what they can give vs the one out of state. I wish 3.0t will be about $50-65 more a month to get that instead of 2.0

What does purchase price of it? I found one also in Nardo Grey but they will only give 3,000 discount which is a joke

my quote for 3.0 sport 569 plus tax ~1500 das.
this is with loyalty.

Hmmm so competition might be out of the mind

You got a better deal - I got quoted $600 for 2.0 Sport with $1500 DAS.
No loyalty.
$15,500 off MSRP.
Hoping to do better as the 31st approaches…

I had a similar but it was $0 down and that included wrapping in 2.3k of existing payments

Honestly I wasn’t that impressed with the car, interior felt very out dated

Agreed. Wife said same thing. Audi will he bottom of the list unless we go there tomorrow and they give a better deal. If they do low $400s probably do it but highly doubt they will

image image image image

Interior from the stone age, IMHO of course, with chinese tablet it looks awful.

Yup I’ll go tomorrow to offer $400 a month if not I’ll go to Volvo or mercedes lol.

this interior was designed during the age of dial-up internet – but if it rides well thats all that really matters

I have a 2015 3.0, Same interior. It wears well. It’s pretty classy. I bet the 2.0 is enough power and probably handles a little better.

It is still light years ahead of any Lexus/Acura/infinity. Simple but classy. I don’t hear much complaints about BMWs interiors that look similar but no leather.

2 Likes

Off Topic: Does anyone know if PenFed Fleet works with United MileagePlus and/or AMEX code on Mercedes? Apparently PenFed has $1,500 on 18 E’s and $1,750 C’s. I have an MB AMEX also but lost my $500 off certificate but Amex said they can verify with the dealer. As usual, I will NOT tell the dealer this till last minute!

Does anyone think if this car has been titled and can be considered to be leased?