2018 Audi A6 Discounts...?

@anon46843959 I thought you were going to see my Volvo contact this weekend?

Still am but got to keep options open!

I got an update from the dealer with $1500 DAS For $499 a month. I asked for a full break down of what all that consist of. I think it’s about $50-60 off a month if $1500 includes fees, doc fees and such up front. This is for a 2.0T Sport

Haha not bad man! Totally agree re options!

1 Like

$499 monthly is great.

About 15% off MSRP is that about what you can expect ?

Are there any hidden dealer incentives or rebates Audi has given the dealer ??

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

With 5500 das which included a large ccr as drive offs are only 1400 ish… so effective payment was in the mid 600s

1 Like

I think this is accurate. Check Edmunds or Costco auto

Welp, @nyclife was def right lol. I shoulda had my friend get an A6 instead of an A4 a few weeks ago… comes to a similar monthly payment! (He’s still thrilled with the car tho… even tho someone rear ended him last week lol)

Funny, my buddy got an A4 recently and he is now kicking himself because of the A6 deal going on in the past few weeks.

If he had waited a few weeks, he could have paid about the same for an A6.
His A4 is $600 / month.

picked up my a6 p+ comp. 2300 das 12k/36
660 tax included monthly. went with a broker friend.
ran the numbers and got ~17% discount.
00174mf.

did a cap reduction i stead of audi care since i might buy it end of lease.

Well if you don’t need the A6 space, but still want an Audi, the A4 is a better bet because you get the tech that comes with it. I wouldn’t beat yourself up over it

3 Likes

yes i agree. the tech on the a6 is really old. it’s a pain to use car play on the a6 coming from s3 the tech in the car seems to be a down grade.

I stopped by my local audi dealer and came out with around

$600/month - $0 down - 10k/42

I still have 5 payments left on my current least so they cut me a check for $2300 to pay it off

2018 audi a6 2.0T

MSRP $55k
$14k discount

41k selling price

I do agree with J_P above, some of the tech does feel old and out dated, espically the nav screen, coming from a 2016 genesis outside of the fact the car drives better it feels like a downgrade to me, I only pay $460 for the genesis

2 Likes

Oh I didn’t know the A6 interior tech was diff than A4. I def feel better especially since my friend told me he absolutely loves the car including the tech and Nav packages it came with ($50k car…) and he certainly doesn’t need the space since he’s single and living it up

That’s a great deal !

Which trim did you get - Premium or Sport - Quattro?

And the check they cut - did it matter what brand you have?

Agreed, if we’re just comparing the 2.0 turbo engine, I’d prefer the new generation a4 over an ‘18 a6.

I would, however, take the 3.0 a6 if the payment was the same as an a4.

We came to another local audi dealer to see what they can give vs the one out of state. I wish 3.0t will be about $50-65 more a month to get that instead of 2.0

What does purchase price of it? I found one also in Nardo Grey but they will only give 3,000 discount which is a joke

my quote for 3.0 sport 569 plus tax ~1500 das.
this is with loyalty.