2017 Mercedes C217 S550 coupe

Dealer near me was offering a demo m6 (~$143,000) with 3000 miles on it for $0 down and $899 a month. Still a little pissed I didn’t act quick enough on it lol.

3 Likes

I would highly suggest putting the offer in “LH” format. ($0 down $xxxx MSDs , etc ,etc.)
In addition I think forum members appreciate a proper deal rather than a presentable offer.- Just my 2cents. ~Cheers!

Don’t forget to post the $999 i8 too when you get yours :slight_smile:

haha you know i will the moment i get it (if I do)! Apparently the 2018 models are getting a significant refresh so I decided to wait it out. I went in and test drove it for a second time and still am a bit hesitant on it. Looks really cool but everything else is kinda lackluster for a $150,000 car. Dealer near me still has 3 on inventory so I’m not in much of a rush as of now!

I few to Munich thanks to BMW to compare the M6 to the i8 around a track. The only thing I came away knowing was that I really did not like either of the cars.

The M6 was big, heavy and did not handle well at all. Wallowed through the corners and the traction control, that I was not allowed to turn off, was very very invasive and constantly tried to take control.

The i8 on the other hand also handled really badly on the skinny tires, under steered all over the place and the battery ran out really really quickly when being driven hard and then you are left with a tiny 3 cylinder engine which is pathetic.

1 Like

Agreed. Both of them are definitely in an odd spot in the car world; not quite performance oriented & not specifically intended for daily usability. I am kind of in the odd spot in the middle where I am looking for something in between comfort & performance. I have an FTYPE for weekends / summer car & a Range Rover Sport for winter and practicality use. Now I want something in between that in which I can use practically a bit while having a little fun. They both just offered incredible deals (m6 $899 & i8 $999 a month). Wouldn’t pick anything else up unless a great deal like those came my way. I’m no rush at the moment to add another car so just waiting to see what kind of deals I can get. :laughing:

I feel where you are coming from. I much prefer the M6GC for some reason. The new 6 is out soon which will hopefully be much better. Kind of sounds like an AMG Merc might suit you better,

1 Like

@ Anthony_Lopez thanks for your response!

Man, 120,000k car lease at 899 wouldnt that be sweet.

…until you realize you’re paying insurance and maintenance on a $120,000 car. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yup, I think (?) the insurance company only cares about MSRP (not how good of a % you got off nor the residual) so insuring a $120k car is around $150-250/mo

I have a 2016 S550 Coupe with 19,280 miles on it. I am offering a $12,000 incentive to take over my lease. The current lease payment is approx. $1710 per month. The EFFECTIVE lease payment with the incentive figured in would be roughly $1340 per month plus tax. The car has a window of just under $142,000 and has almost all the options except the 3D burmester. It does come with the “regular” burmester which IMHO is excellent.
There are 33-34 months left on the lease and approx. 925 miles per month available.
This is probably the lowest advertised lease payment for this model!!
If interested feel free to contact me! Thanks!

@2016S550coupe You posted in the wrong thread. Your post should be in this thread below.

2 Likes

Strong username to content ratio
I highly doubt you’ll get any bites here. Post this on swapalease and pray.

What is the residual of the car or current payoff amount?

Residual is $55,200. Car is listed on leasetrader.com.

RV is under 40%? Worse than some Volvo S60.

Dude there’s no way…he must have rolled in negative equity or gotten the worst MF/discount in the world…

Best I could get on a 120k 2017 BMW 7 series was $987 on 36/10k with drive-offs…

$899 would be possible on a Maserati GranTurismo - 140k MSRP prob 36/5k though…

No way it would be that low on its own without something else. Looks like it’s 48 months lease, also.

1 Like