2017 lexus rx350 $311 12k/36m

I had actually typed that yesterday bit it pushed through today when I put the computer on. Said I couldn’t reply yesterday as I had too many in my first day. I called about that MB you sent. Still waiting for a call back.

I closed my deal on the Lexus RX 350 yesterday with zero down, security deposits and the first month’s payment. Thanks Susie for your help!

1 Like

Share the details please!

1 Like

Will really appreciate the details as well. Ready to get my new RX lease!

@Guill1234 @susie
I’ll take dealer info as well if you guys don’t mind…I’m sure the dealer/salesperson would appreciate the extra business if his info is posted, but for privacy reasons, I’ll take a private message as well with info.

Would really appreciate a PM as well, thanks!

Sounds good! Hope it all worked out.

Glad to hear these success stories and other members spreading the love.

Can I get dealer info too please? Thanks

looking to pick this up as well. can you share details for this? PM. Thanks!

I don’t mind sharing the info with my fellow hackers. If you guys need contact info and/or any other info, please PM me.

Susie looks like you just started a side business lol :joy: you now need to buy a Lexus dealership and stock up on rx350s :thinking:

I spoke to the same salesman from whom Susie got her RX, and he would not match Susie’s deal. Since I don’t have $1000 Lexus Certificate, I told him that I was looking to lease RX for $350. What he offered to me was $50 mark up and final price of $400 a month. I declined his offer.

Hi susie, your RX deal is incredible, can you share your dealership and salesperson? I’ll go in today. Many thanks! ericw

Anyway to replicate the same in NJ?

Wow - great deal, I would have taken in a heartbeat.

If the deal was possible out of State, I would have gotten it myself. Not many dealers will discount the cars as much as they do in CA.

Sorry to hear. I did notice they don’t have much inventory on the lower priced RXs now. Maybe that’s why? What you need to do is look at the car you want and nego for the lowest discount on it. I’m not sure how the numbers got to $400/month but discount on car might not have been as much??? With any dealer, you need to nego for the lowest sell price. All the other numbers will fall in place. Good luck to you all…since salesman won’t give my offer to anyone else, I will no longer be sharing dealer info.

That’s a good deal considering you don’t have the 1000 coupon she had. Was the MSRP on the car exactly the same?

Hey Guys, I’m going to be working with my GM to try and get us some good leases deals here in California (we’re located in NorCal). Look for my posts in the next 48 hours in the Marketplace.