2017 lexus rx350 $311 12k/36m

I am in socal too and would jump on this deal. My gut says dealer is trying to make month end number (even though it’s 10/1 today) and it would be very hard to replicate this deal.

Would love to know which dealer this came from. Thanks!

Dealer wants an extra 1k Lexus deal. Is it still a good deal

Hi. Great deal! Would you mind PM me the name of the dealer too? I’m in So. Cal. As well. Thanks!

did this deal get a confirmed sale? I want a awd sedan, but at this price it would be hard to pass up the RX. I live in CT

Why not an awd Volvo? You could also do an e300 4matic loaner. Lot of good choices.

The Lexus deal is nice too. Drive all 3 and see what you like the most.

i would take any of the choices you mentioned… My problem is I have til 10/10 to pick one.

1 Like

Get on the grind! Or try to contact @nyclife or @Benedetto who can facilitate a deal for you in the area. Lease brokers can be good for people who don’t have the time to work a deal or don’t want to deal with the hassle.

Or want to be sure they got the best deal. These guys sniff out all incentives.

yes confirmed sale. i will post all my number on share deals

one hell of a deal. congrats to you. if you wouldn’t mind PMing the dealer’s info, I’d appreciate it.

If you don’t mind, can you post the paper work masking personal info? TIA.

I would not mind this sweet deal at all. I am in SoCal too. Can you PM me the dealers name and your contact there? Thanks!

I don’t know how to condense the file. With all the numbers I gave you, it should be enough. As for Dealers wanting to see paperwork to match, just go to the one I went to.

Which dealer gave you this great deal?

Thanks, but I’m not in Calif (in PA). Local dealers are not close to your numbers and wish to show the papers. How about imp pages using ‘Upload’ in reply?

Honestly, there’s no point in seeing the actual doc. If there’s no competition in your area, the dealer has no reason to match the offer.

Jon is right.
In Chicago, I can’t get a deal like this as well. That’s why I got it here and will be driving it out there…

Thank you I had been dealing with Infiniti, Volvo, and BMW dealers for a month and nothing was attractive . The prices I was being offered were not even close to these on this site. I knew enough to hold tight. Problem is I am running out of time.

No time to sit around…make it happen