2017 Infiniti Qx60 Lease Numbers

Thats pretty much asking for another $6230 discount and a total of over 21% off MSRP. Where are you located? Seems like it might be hard to reach, but if your market is super competitive and you have VPP, maybe it’s possible.

1 Like

How many miles? 39 months? Where are you located? Do you qualify for conquest rebate?

Hard to help much without more info. Dealers if they choose might also apply $500 vouchers to your deal on top of model incentives if they have them.

I got $5,200 below invoice at the end of July before VPP. For your trim that’s about $44,500 as a selling price.

Didn’t you have another QX60 that you were trying to transfer? Did you really want a 2017 over your older one?

Yeah I found someone to take the 2016. I needed a new lease to get the wear and tear forgiveness for a Q40 that I had turned in. Also, the new payments are lower than the older car, so win-win.

1 Like

10K/39 months - we have an Infiniti so we don’t qualify. Located in MD 21702

Thanks for reframing it for me. Seems a bit too aggressive for sure.

PM sent…

1 Like

Look at Edmunds. When I negotiated for a 15 qx60 with 16s on the lot I got 8k off and msd.

1 Like

We told them we wanted $0 down and under $400 a month:

They came back with:

$0 down (just pay tax/tag/etc…)
$470/mo

Ugh…

We reputable with $0 down and under $400 a month.

They came back with: $0 down (just pay tax/tag/etc…)
$470/mo

Ugh…

It rarely works like that. You have to show how you got to the monthly you are asking for, i.e. what combination of selling price, rebate, MF, and RV got you there.

Just tax by itself is a lot, so that is a big chunk of change and very far from a truly $0 drive off.

1 Like

show them a lease calculator to show how you got to that figure

they love that! i had a dealer try to tell me that leasing was very complex and my spreadsheet didnt cover all of the inputs. I said leasing is basically 3-4 components and i’m never talking to you again.

Honestly that is about on par with where it should be. Our 12k/39mo quote with $433 down was around $465.

1 Like

Assuming that you are capping the acquisition fee, you would need a selling price of $43,440 on a $53K MSRP to get a $400 payment. You would pay the full MD sales tax, tags, 1st month as drive off.

That is about an 18% discount, which seems difficult without loyalty or VPP, but not impossible.

If you haven’t done so yet, drop by the lot and do a test drive. Then leave with their best offer in hand and wait until the end of the month.

1 Like

Thanks @max_g with the Highlander thread I started. I have a better understanding of MF and RV. I recently found out my company offers VPP discount with Infinity and other auto dealers (unfortunately not Toyota). For an Infiniti QX60 with an MSRP 55,040 I can get VPP price for 51,851. Sticker attached.

I would love this SUV, but I’m sure I can live with less features and addons to get the monthly payment where I want them. I need a 15K lease. It looks like Infiniti leases for 39 months, which is fine. But my ultimate goal to get my monthly payments to at most $375.00. I’m fine with paying tags and fees. Also, MSD to get the monthly rate down.

What would be the ideal MF? Are there any incentives currently for infiniti, ex. Conquest? College graduate?

For incentive information their website states to contact an individual dealership. I’m in New Jersey any help is greatly appreciated!

Awd? If yes I want one

You can find RV, MF and incentive info on Edmunds forums.

Not AWD, we didn’t need an AWD.