2017 Charger Scat Pack Lease Deal

When you add Alfa Romeo to your CDJR portfolio, let me know. I’ve got my eye on the Giulia sometime next year :slight_smile:

1 Like

V:

We would kill if we could get the Alfa Romeo here.

I’ll keep you posted.

And keep me posted as well. I was thinking about the same - I wish Elliot moved to Alfa :slight_smile:

Thank you. I understand. Sure if you can run some numbers please let me know.

@NY13 I don’t think “reply” works as expected. I replied to @CDJRElliott and I think you did too, but it does not show it in our posts.

1 Like

So it’s not only @ng0 and I that are having this problem. We reported it, but it hasn’t been fixed.

I think it only applies to when you reply to the last post. At least for me, I believe.

Mine seems to be very random, but you may be right. I’ll try to see if that’s what’s happening to me.

this is a test to see if it shows who I’m replying to

haha, what do you know, it seems you’re right. :slight_smile: It would be great if they would fix this!

This is the core software, any fixes may have to come from these guys https://www.discourse.org/

Definitely can’t swing SRT 392 numbers unfortunately and I’d need a minimum 12k miles.

Plugging in latest US Bank figures on a Daytona 392 is much closer to my comfortability.

I am currently working things out with Elliot above. I will be sure to leave dealer feedback for this community as well as others. So far, he is a pleasure to deal with.

Sadly he went silent on me.

What is latest USBank figures on the Daytona 392?

I honestly just used Scat Pack figures I got from a local dodge dealer 2 days ago.

62% RV, .0014 MF

Chrysler Capital and Ally were both less favorable numbers.

I trying to verify the MF and RV and cash from US Bank and it is not pulling up in my configurator for any of the 392s…

Was told today MF for a 2016 Scat vs 2017 Scat is the same (.00139) but RV is 57% on the '16, seems too much of a swing versus the '17. One dealer tells me 16’s lease out better, the other, this.

So far best offer I’ve gotten on a 2017 Charger Scat Pack is $450/ month (taxes/fees inc) with $1k down. Turned it down tonight and they said they’d call me tomorrow.

Anybody have the latest March numbers for a 36 month 15k on a 2017 Scat Pack Charger or Challenger?

Usually @15k you’re better to buy.

Can you explain? …20