2017 BMW X6 sDrive35i

Than you MasterJin and Jon for your responses…

I’m was able to recreate the $669 from BMW and armed with this, I should be able to ask for further reduction on the MSRP to bring down the $669.00 monthly payment. currently the discount is a bit shy of 5%… I am currently leasing a 430 convertible which I will turn over (end of lease period is now so problem here) do you know of any loyalty promotion?

I wont be doing the $3,500 down payment as we know what happens with that money if the car gets totaled… with no down payment the monthly cost goes to to $826.00 (including tax) which is more that the 1% rule…

any further ideas? much appreciated

I was hoping for loyalty incentive since I drove 535 but royalty was only applicable to another 5 series

I believe there are currently two promo/incentives for x6

2000 - lease credit
1500 - fleet discount if your company is eligible.

good luck and keep us updated

ok, Here is the deal i just got from the dealer :

$$965.00 Month
MSRP 73470
Discount $2,204
Rebate : $2,000
Adjusted Price : $69,266 (6% on MSRP)
No down payment

Drive off $2,822.79 (Taxable fees $272.81 + Doc Fee 899 + more tax 222.03 + Non tax Fees $427.00 that adds up to $1,820.03 the rest might be Acquisition fee for $925.)

Inventory in this vehicle is quite low, I looked in 4 dealers in S.Florida and they only have 3 each amnd even less in the white and red combo I want…
any ideas…??

I dont know… 2.2k discount on 73k seems way too low. is this 2018 or 2017?

I was able to get 7%~ off without too much hassle.

inventory is definitely low and you will not get discount like 3 or 5 series but 3% does not seem like a good deal.

i would at least aim 1.2%~1.3% of your MSRP. so in this case 880~940 with everything rolled in.

message me for a group cert if you don’t have one.

?? sorry Chrispbacon, what do you mean ? gropu cert?

http://www.bmwgroupfleet.com/

You’ll need a certificate from me to get the corporate discount.

@fleonardo

1 Like

Unsuccessful dealing… agrrrr… wasted time/…

Not deal on the X6, there was only one available vehicle and they refused to let it go…

Dear Offer:
MSRP 74,540
monthly payment $1,061 (not including 7% tax)
sign and drive …
MF 0.00151
residual : 58%

My offer
$900 (including tax)
sign and drive

I walked away… I was surprised they did not counteroffer some more… they did called after 3 hours and he was going to speak once again with the manager… I guess the low inventory is working against me… I will everyone posted…

Pulled the trigger on the X6… This is a low production vehicle so inventory was low in all the dealers I have contacted…

Final numbers, see my previous posting except:

$1,081 (including taxes)
$0.00 ( all out of the door dirive off cost rolled in)

Thank you all for your support.

Not even close to 1% rule…

congratz enjoy your x6!!!

is this same 75K car?

its going to be pretty tough to get 1% for new x6…ive tried for few months and best I got was 1.16% with 0 upfront…

Hi
I just got an X6 s35i lease this Saturday
Below are my numbers:
MSRP - 73770
Salesprice - 65000
Rebates - 2000
Money factor - 0.00151
Residual - 58%
Miles - 10k/year

I negotiated with dealer for approx. 2.5 months before closing the deal

Thanks

Lease was finalized on
$5k down
$700/month

I added packages for Lease wear and Tear, Tire package(My car has 20 inch black alloy wheels), and BMW full maintenance(As BMW has changed it maintenance program this year)
The quote given to me was
$5k down, $853/month

I negotiated and negotiated and below are my final numbers
$6200 down
$767/month

Those are some eye watering and popping numbers for the monthly and down money.

You’re in the wrong forum buddy.

2 Likes

I was just trying to share my numbers with fleonardo as he also got his deal.
Please let me know under which category i can post numbers if it will help any one else.

1 Like

do you know what your 6200 upfront consist of?

it looks like non of your 6200 was used for CCR.

how much was your package?

Also which state? do you pay full tax?

you definitely did good on the discount which is 12%

congratz Thanks for sharing and Enjoy!~!

I agree x6 don’t lease well but his discount is pretty good + since he got like 3 protection packages that might have added up a lot more.

even with huge discount, high MF and discontinuation of MSD has ended era of cheap BMWs

Here you go:

4 Likes

Guess what the others are saying is if the $6200 was all for CCR, you are at a $940 a month. On a $74k vehicle, that is quite a lot. However, now that it is a done deal, no point in fretting over the numbers…next time you would probably negotiate a bit more…just enjoy your new ride!