2017 BMW X3 xdrive28i + most features

Howdy Folks,

Below is the offer I got today for an X3.
I got:
1000 Holiday
1000 Loyalty
1000 Fleet

And it is with 0 down, only MSDs, and 15K miles. Please let me know what this picture looks like:

So Iā€™m going to start off with a big warning that Iā€™m a n00b so everything I say is based on my limited time on this site an experience with the deal in this thread so take it all with a big grain of salt. :slight_smile:

At first glance this definitely seems a bit high. My deal is only for 12k miles/yr but that shouldnā€™t be more than $30-40 difference. Also, I didnā€™t qualify for the $1k loyalty incentive, so that wouldā€™ve brought my cap reduction to pretty close to 0.

I may be confused, but it seems you did have a $1k cap reduction, but i see you had a separate $1k rebate which mustā€™ve negated it. Iā€™m sure you realize it, but if you go down to 12k miles/yr your residual goes up to 63% which definitely helps. I really wanted 15k miles but my wife and I agreed to drive the X3 a little less and take other cars a little more often. Also, I was able to get a slightly better MF, still not sure how, but it is possible.

Which area are you in? If youā€™re in SoCal youā€™re welcome to PM me and iā€™ll see you the info for my guy.

Contrats!! Can you please pm me the sales guyā€™s info?
Thank you!!

GREAT deal! Congrats!

I love to see the socal guys get cars with awd and heated seats. It gets down to freezing sometimes, you know :wink:

LoL. Come on man, it sprinkled last week! :stuck_out_tongue: I hear itā€™s gonna get down below 60 tomorrow night! Weā€™re gonna settle in and ride this one out. Only reason I got the xDrive was for the $1k incentive and couldnā€™t really find a similarly equipped X3 without heated seats. I do love those heated seats for a few months in the winter though!

ng0 Congrats on your new X3 lease. What is the cap reduction of $1019.11? Thats not a down payment is it?

Thanks! :slight_smile: Unfortunately yes the cap reduction is a down payment. I was really pushing to get that removed they couldnā€™t budge anymore. I couldā€™ve paid $430/month to remove the cap reduction but I wouldā€™ve had to pay another $450 or so in security deposit if I did that. In the end it ended up being a very small difference in drive offs and I kept my monthly under $400 like I originally budgeted.

I just got word from one of the people I sent the sales guyā€™s info to that he isnā€™t willing to do that deal anymore. I texted the guy and waiting to hear back. Hoping others on here can benefit from it!

I get the budget thing, I did the same thing on my last X5 lease from BMW in Santa Barbara. Thanks ng0!

Here is the quotes i got for BMW X3. Can ng0 or anyone pitch in and tell me if this is a good deal or not.

BMW X3 s28i (Navigation, Driver Assistance, Apple CarPlay Compatibility, Panoramic Moonroof, power bucket front seats)
MSRP : $46970
Discounts: $3220
Sale Price: $43750
MSD (7X450): $3150
Cashpay: $5000 (Includes all , documentation fee, etc)
10K mile per year for 36 months
Monthly: $410 (Including all)

Ngo, Iā€™ve been driving all over San Diego for the last two days trying to find this deal but Iā€™ve encountered very unfriendly sales people. Can you please PM me and refer me to the dealership or the salesman so I can get a similar deal here in SD? Iā€™ll be going in tomorrow or Monday. Its an easy sale for them! I would really appreciate it!
-Alex

Hello Everyone, i am very new to this site and also this will be my first lease. I am looking for 2017 BMW X3 Xdrive 28i . San Francisco BMW has below deal . I would like to know if this is a good deal. appreciate your help

$167/mo plus tax for 24 months, $4,995 down plus drive-off due at delivery. Includes BMW F/S Loyalty and all other applicable rebates. Offer ends January 3, 2017.

If you can reduce the 5k down to just driveoff and msd then that is a great deal

Thanks Ed for quick reply, so if they reduce the 5K , means my monthly payment will increase to (167 + 209 + tax) . around 400+ . is that right?. or do you think there should not be any down payment at all, just drive off plus MSD

Well my guess is that about 3200 is cap cost reduction. So add that into the lease. Then Apply MSDs which will probably come to a out $2500 but your monthly will come down again. It quite to the same level but you get the MSDs back at the end of the lease.

@Alexbpm Sorry to hear youā€™ve been having such a hard time. To be honest with you, I heard word from one of the people on here that I referred to this guy that he wasnā€™t gonna do the same deal for him, so I canā€™t promise anything. I texted him and havenā€™t got a response yet. Iā€™ll send you the info so hopefully you can at least try!

Thanks Ed that was really helpful. Will talk to them tomorrow and see how it goes . Happy new year

ā€œ1 at $167/moā€ - will be bait and switch, IMO

If the sell price is 40k, then applying all the techniques in this forum such as getting all the numbers, no money down and msd you should be able to get a good deal at around 350 a month.

1 Like

No stocking stuffers on the X3 though

I just got an BMW X3 sdrive28i. I also wanted to thank ng0 and ed_churchward for their leads, however I went with another dealer in the socal area who were willing to do the deal. the details are as follows:

MSRP 49,045
Discount 5,045 (10.3% off msrp)
Selling Price 44,000
Rebates: 2,000 ($1k Holiday, $1k Fleet)
Optionals: BMW Lease Wear protection 1,000
Gross Cap Cost (with fees) 43,000
Cap reduction 10.41 (?? not sure why this is here, but its only $10 bucks so w/e)
MF 0.00065 (due to 7 MSDs and fleet MF discount)
MSD 2800
Due at delivery 3,725 (MSD + taxes + fees + first month payment + cap cost reduction above)
Base Monthly 383.90
Monthly Tax 34.55 (9%, apparently tax rate is determined on where you live and not where the dealer is located, :frowning: mb next time I should get a PO box in a low tax countyā€¦ )
Monthly Payments 418.45

They did do a soft sell on me on the BMW Lease Wear and Tear protection ($1500 but they took $500 off my sales price so net cost was $1000 extra). Not sure if this was worth it in hindsight.

Can anyone tell me if that lease wear protection thing is worth it? I asked the finance lady what % of people who lease get it and sheā€™s like ā€œ99%ā€ so I got it. If it isnā€™t worth it, does anyone know if I can do a refund within a certain number of days? I read one forum discussion on bimmerfest and most people said it wasnā€™t worth it but some others say that it definitely paid off in the end; iā€™m not sure as this is my first time leasing a car. The protection covers tires at lease turn in as well as all dings/dents/chips/bumper repair. Basically you walk away with no surprise charges at lease turn in.

was this a good deal? Iā€™m happy regardless so feel free to chime in even if it wasnā€™t. I love the car and the tech package with the HUD!

btw if anyone wants the dealer info and salesperson info PM me, i asked if they are willing to replicate the deal and they said yes.