2016 Hyundai Genesis AWD lease for $193. Can we do better?

How can you get a deal like this with 52% RV ? Do you have details of lease structure ?

I am In contact with a local dealer on a demo model, how can I negotiate a good deal such as the one stated here?

A demo shouldn’t be of much or any advantage to you. The dealer has to eat the miles. Also, the RWD does not lease as well as the AWD, the residuals are much more aggressive on the AWD. The key is the flex certificates the dealer can use to push the sales price down.

1 Like

Do you know MF and RV of AWD model for September ?

Any recommended dealers in FL? A family member is looking to replace their E350 sometime before Thanksgiving, this is on their shortlist.

I think we know the RV for this month is 55% however, MF is not clear yet. Can someone help to calculate MF from here:

Lease a 2016 Genesis 4dr Sdn 3.8L V6 RWD for $299 per month for 36 months with $2,999 due at lease signing.
Closed end lease for 2016 Genesis 4dr Sdn 3.8L V6 RWD(Model # B1402R65) available from September 7, 2016 through September 30, 2016, to well-qualified lessees approved by Hyundai Motor Finance. Not all lessees will qualify. Higher lease rates apply for lessees with lower credit ratings. Offer shown based on $2,999 due at lease signing (includes $299 first payment and $2,700 capitalized cost reduction). No security deposit required. MSRP $39,700 (includes destination, excludes tax, license, title, registration, documentation fees, options, insurance and the like). Actual net capitalized cost $32,700. Net capitalized cost includes $595 acquisition fee and includes credit for $1,000 Valued Owner Incentive or $1,000 Competitive Owner Incentive. Dealer contribution may vary and could affect actual lease payment. Total monthly payments $10,764. Option to purchase at lease end $21,835. Lessee is responsible for third-party fees. Third-party fees vary by state or locality. Lessee is also responsible for insurance, maintenance, repairs, $.20 per mile over 10,000 miles/year, excess wear, and a $400 disposition fee.

http://m.hyundaiusa.com/special-offers-details.aspx?vehicleid=genesis-2016-en-US&id=PROM000000000000000023034&zip=29631

Delray Hyundai in Delray Beach, FL. Ask for Michael Shaevitz. They are out of 2016s I believe, but they are the highest volume Genesis dealer in the country, so you might be able to get a good deal on a 2017.

I’m not sure. I don’t have the dealer sheet. there is $4500 in incentives though

Anyone want the dealer where I got the $402 sign and drive offer? I decided to pass on both offers I had and gave one to someone already. let me know. happy to share.

Please share your offer with me. There is $4500 + $1000 conquest rebate. Without MF I don’t think if we can negotiate this month.

Call Jimmy Paris @ Terry Lee Hyundai in Noblesville Indiana. They have a silver/black tech + sig. Don’t know what the hang up is on MF, just ask them and they’ll give it to you.

oh and for anyone who calls this dealer let them know that Jason Rutz referred you. They are a few that have looked at the car and they were holding it for me so act fast. Many dealers in the midwest don’t have many or any 16s left.

Well I am speaking with a sales rep, so far were at a MSRP of 37,000 before incentives. This is on a G80 3.8 2017 base.

Just closed a great deal on a leftover 2016 genesis base RWD. Not sure what the rates are for October as this was closed at the end of September. I qualified for the following

1. $500 Boostup
  2. $1000 Conquest
  3. $1000 Uber
  4. $4500 Lease cash
  5. $1500 in manager flex cash.

My deal is $250 a month 36/12K with VA 4.1% tax rolled in. Total out of pocket was $500 for boostup and $250 for first payment. VERY happy with the car and deal. ALOT of car for the money.

2 Likes

Congratulation.

There is no October lease program. Hyundai stopped the program and dealers should be desperate to close the deals with Oct 3rd paperwork date. If you are in the market for Genesis this is a best time to get a great deal out of 2016 models.

Can you please help me with this deal what do I need to get this same deal really in need of a car!

1. Boostup - I read you need to do this 30 days prior to getting this

2. 1000.00 Conquest- Not sure where you got that can you help with a link possibly?

3. Just signed up for uber I submited all my info do I need to be part of the lease program to get this?

4. 4500 guessing this is just included

5. Do i ask for the manager flex cash?

I am based out of chicago, cook county zip code 60076 I will start looking at all cars right now the Genesis base RWD near me any help would be greatly apprecaited :slight_smile:

1. That is right. you cannot use it if you did not open a boostup account 30 days ago.
  2. You have to own or lease another brand of car on your name to qualify for this.
  3. I am not sure
  4. You have to ask. It is a lease cash and if you don’t ask dealer would likely eat it instead of passing to you
  5. Yes, flex cash is a copoun that dealers have every months. They have limited number and each copoun is $500. I have heard up to 6 copoun is used on Genesis ($3000) but I was only able to get 4.

There should be no RWD in Chicago. It is Cold over there and the market attracts AWD. You can hardly find a base AWD model. They are all gone.

1. Boostup is 30 days
  2. Conquest: any current lease will do
  3. You need to be “approved” by UBER. Basically pass the background investigation. Can take 2 days or up to 2-3 weeks if some flags pop up. Mine took 8 calander days.
  4. $4500 was the lease cash for September
  5. Yes ask for flex cash. They are in $500 increments. Up to 5 can be used on one deal. Dealers are awarded them based on previous months sales

Thanks for getting back to me both mpower and Sepid!

Looks this wont be such a hot deal for me

I signed up for Uber could take days and the 4500 is no longer valid making this a really good deal and the boost up killed it for me :frowning: thanks anyway guys the hunt continues!

The Genesis has disappeared from www.hyundaiusa.com. Cannot search for inventory over there.