2016 Hyundai Genesis AWD lease for $193. Can we do better?

For those who are still looking, I noticed the dealer I purchased this original deal from has one more with a strangely low lease price advertised. It isn’t as low as mine was listed (about $100 more), but is still in the $300s. Perhaps it’s a demo as well.

Link: https://www.kengarffhyundai.com/new/Hyundai/2016-Hyundai-Genesis-ecca58a00a0e0a174ce2c9b7b72d244f.htm

Just saw this pop up today, so not sure how recent it is. I got mine back in May and haven’t seen one with a similarly low advertised price til this one. I suggest calling and asking for Leah Cook. Let her know her former customer Kevin sent you.

As a refresher, my deal was $229 OTD, including all taxes and fees with $0 down (truly $0) for 10k/36mo. I’d push for anything under $300/month but if you’re able to replicate or even beat my deal that would be fantastic (minus shipping costs of course)!

Keep in mind the excess wear and tear for $600 (which somehow turned to $700 on my contract after “fees”) isn’t mandatory, nor is the $100 charge for 3 oil changes and tire rotations. I opted for both (and in hindsight probably shouldn’t have).

Hopefully this helps someone. Good luck friends!

I got the excess wear & tear for $595 + tax. Possibly a waste, but I was worried about lease turn-in with Hyundai since I had not dealt with them before on a lease. I guess we’ll see in 2019 if we made a smart decision or not.

Michael can we get the September lease incentives? I know they will stop supporting leases with 2016’s soon. How much notice will we get? Would like to strike a deal in the last month assuming incentives continue to rise…

Matt

1 Like

Hey guys, I’m in Upstate NY, any dealers within a few hours that’d you suggest for a Genesis? Also, what do September’s programs look like for an AWD 10k? Thank you

1 Like

so i dont know how this works, but i have a lease i could be looking to let go of. 2016 ultimate RWD 12k/year in moncietto blue with gray interior. PM me, i’m in NJ? i love the genesis but for 2 kids under 2 it doesn’t fit the lifestyle sadly:( i wish genesis would put out the crossover asap…

I appreciate the offer Penga25, but I would need AWD up here…we get about 200 inches of snow each year!

Lease in haste and repent at leisure?

Hey, do you still have the lease you want someone to take over? And if you can give me some details I would appreciate it

Thanks
Younas

September program numbers out yet?

Hey younas , I Messaged you

Same here, I’m in jersey.

Can I also get the lease numbers for AWD in MN ?

Looks like the latest numbers are being updated here frequently
http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/39058/hyundai/genesis/2016-hyundai-genesis-lease-questions/p16

Thanks lots like this month is not a good month for Leasing Genesis.

For anyone interested in the 2017 G80, since the 2016 is or will soon be gone, here are the numbers I got in Florida:

36/10
56%
$1500 lease cash
$1000 competitive/loyalty
$1000 Uber
$500 dealer coupons still possible
Not sure about BoostUp

for those who were interested. HMF doesn’t allow lease transfers… unless you die lol. only option is to sell it, question to those who may know. if i sell/trade my lease to a dealer can i avoid tax on the genesis if i buy/lease another car?

If you sell/trade your lease to another business who is in the car market (like dealer or CarMax), you don’t have to pay sales tax. You just have to pay the difference of Residual Value of the car and your selling/trade-in price. If your car RV is more than trade-in price of the car, you have to pay the difference. Otherwise, you can use the difference as cap cost reduction for your new lease.

Here’s the deal I was able to negotiate on a signature + tech AWD

MSRP 49.6k
36/12
0 down sign and drive
$376 mo/$402 w/ tax.

Still some unbelievable deals still available but the inventory is dwindling quickly.

That’s a good deal. After you finalize could you please share dealer name? Who was the 2nd best?

I was surprised by the deal. I will certainly pass along to you here very soon.