Ex Loaner with 2,583 miles on it Stock 212023
No loyalty, $15 more on the monthly payment
12k miles $12 more on the monthly payment
15k miles $36 more on the monthly payment

2019 BMW X3 sDrive30i

Pricing:

MSRP: $42,595
Selling Price: $36,505.00
Monthly Payment: $422 (Based on 9.5% So Cal Tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $1,741
Months: 36
Annual Mileage:10,000
MF: .00188
Residual: 59%
Incentives included in lease: $500 lease credit, $1,500 lease loyalty credit
Region: So Cal

This vehicle is located in Southern California zip code 91204 at Pacific BMW. For inquires email me at samsonnargizyan@pacificbmw.com. With inquires include Name, Phone Number, Email, and Zip Code.

2 Likes

Great deal! I think you have the lease credit and loyalty swapped in the incentives though

1 Like

Just got my coffee, brain is still warming up

I have multiple X3’s I can get to similar payments Link here:

2019 X3 Ex Loaners

Great deal. @Samson helped my cousin get a similar X3 for a similar price back in December last year. Can’t recommend enough! Would be even cheaper with MSDs.

2 Likes

Sounds like a pretty good deal. I’d consider this if my wife’s X3 lease was up. Hers is an xDrive, ~$50K MSRP, 12k miles/yr and got it brand new for $398/month. If I could get a 2019 or 2020 for that deal when her lease is up in November, I’d jump on that in a heartbeat.

great deal, wonder how much more will the x3m40i be ?

M40is are usually 1.2-1.3% of the MSRP

Any word on BMW x3 plug-in hybrid release date/leases? My wife absolutely loves her X3, but premium gas on that thing is getting to be a killer.

how much was due at signing?

loaner I assume?

It was a couple years ago, so don’t remember exactly, but I think I had to put down $1k + MSDs. No amazingly it wasn’t a loaner. I was actually about to drive up to LA for a loaner at the time, but my local dealer was willing to get me into a new one with the same features and the color I wanted for around the same price.

The one thing I’m bummed we didn’t get was lane change warning (or whatever they call it).

1 Like

Sharing these with family

1 Like

Too bad you don’t have any xDrives

Don’t get them too often, s drives are cheaper and given the market we’re in rarely people can justify $30-$40 more for a feature they’ll never take full advantage of

1 Like

Totally agree. Only reason I got an xDrive for my wife is because at the time they had incentives for the xDrive that made it cheaper than the sDrive. In southern California, it’s completely useless unless you’re driving up to the mountains in snow regularly.

1 Like