'17 Volt LT lease in MD; effectively $168, $0 due at signing

That looks excellent. If you manage to get a Private Offer, that’s effectively $0 drive-off (after $1,500 California rebate) and $160/month. Why would anyone get a Prius? :smiley:

Thanks bro1999 and michael for your comments. It gave me the confidence and I went ahead and picked it up today. I did not manage to get the private offer though I tried the website several times. I am still happy with what I got.

Hi, Imthiazah, seems like a sweet deal. Can you disclose which dealership you got the car from? Thanks

If you have a current lease or GM loyalty its $225 Mo with SoCal tax $595 Total. 36 mo 10k

$235mo 12k miles
$255mo 15k miles

2017 Chevrolet Volt Lease for less

In Ca they’re also getting the green HOV stickers now

Anthony@DSRLeasing.com

Hi r_anap, this was Capitol Chevrolet in San Jose. Talk to Austin from sales 408-705-5182 and he will hook you up.
Cheers!

Cool deal and thanks for sharing

Here’s my '17 LT 36 month/15k miles Maryland lease deal I signed 8/31/16:
MSRP: $35,835
base: $33,220
pearl paint: $995
comfort package: $460
lighted charge port: $225
cargo net: $60
destination charge: $875

-$4,225 dealer discount (11.8% off MSRP)
-$1,000 private offer
-$6,860 lease cash
= $23,750 adjusted capital cost before TTL and fees. (33.7% off MSRP)
+$3,419 TTL and all fees added to lease.

NO TRADEIN

$295/month final monthly lease payment, $295 driveoff–1st payment

Also qualify for the $2,300 MD EV tax credit, so little over $8.3k out of pocket for 3 years. That is a $231 monthly payment.

KUDOS TO MANY ON THIS SITE FOR HELP ON THIS DEAL, PARTICULARLY BRO1999.

Hi everyone,

Just found this cool website. This thread on Volt leases is really interesting to me…thanks to everyone for the valuable info. I purchased 10 Chevy Volts at the very end of last year (8 LTs and 2 Premiers). I initially had a plan to buy them in 2015 & get the tax credits & depreciation ($7.5k federal + $1k UT State) and then donate them to charity in 2016.

It turned out that doesn’t work based on IRS resale restrictions as well as depreciation recapture rules. That left me in a position, where it became optimal to rent these Volts out to customers on a short-term, flexible basis.

My basic deal is: $299 a month, with a $49 application fee and a non-refundable $200 deposit/cleaning/re-listing fee. This gets you 1,000 miles per month. Additional miles are 25 cents for next 1k miles and 10 cents each thereafter. It seems to fill a niche between short-term rentals like Hertz and longer-term ownership / leases. It’s been fairly easy to rent out all the Volts so far on a month-to-month basis.

Now that we are in Q4 again, I find myself wanting to repeat this buying process once again. If anyone is interested in this program and lives in Utah, please don’t hesitate to contact me (rentmyvolt@gmail.com). For everyone else, I’m curious if you think this deal is very compelling relative to other lease deals you can find/negotiate right now. I’d love to find consumers for whom this program is far better fit than a traditional lease.

Thanks in advance for any insights here!

• JD

Interesting :slight_smile: You are on a different playing field than us. 10 volts!

FYI, the MD EV tax credit ($2,300 on a Volt) is dead. :frowning:
If anything is renewed, it won’t be till 1 July 2017, if at all.

For you to get the 75k tax credit on 10 volts, you would need to owe the IRS 75k in taxes. You only get this as a tax credit against actual taxes. To owe 75k in taxes, your income would need to be roughly upwards 300k without any other deductions?

I’m getting a smiliar deal as above, what do you folks think?

2017 VOLT LT
MSRP $34095.00
36 mo/15K
Total Rebates: $7590.00
Out of Pocket: $1226.48
$203.87/mo inc tax
So it would basically be 0 down, $237/mo.

P.S. - Trying vigorously to get the private Chevy offer

Looks good man. Especially for 15k miles.

Solid deal
Can you share your contact???
thank you

Does anyone know a dealer in the dutchess county NY area that can “Cunt through the BS”?
This is getting tiring…I am willing to drive up to 1 hour ish
If I could get something like the previous post i would sign it TODAY.
My credit is excellent. (I only need 10k)

2017 VOLT LT
MSRP $34095.00
36 mo/15K
Total Rebates: $7590.00
Out of Pocket: $1226.48
$203.87/mo inc tax
So it would basically be 0 down, $237/mo.

That’s better than what California can do.

Thats what someone else posted for their deal… not mine.
I’m in NY