$1000 Lexus Bonus Certificate - Open to All - POST YOUR MAY LEXUS DEAL HERE

Thank you for the response. I will definitely check them out. Do​ they consider the Kelly blue book prices?

I think they both work off their own internal data. For most cars I’ve found the Edmunds.com calculator to be better than KBB. If you get the condition right you’ll probably see an offer from CarMax or AutoNation within a few hundred dollars of Edmunds guess.

Okay. Thank you Happy Memorial Day.

Since the certificate link is dead, any chance I can borrow and use someone else’s coupon if they don’t plan to use it? If so, anyone is open to sharing?

Yea not hard at all. They are pushing these cars and giving solid deals off the bat. I’m also in SoCal. It depends how ready and prepared you are to make a deal. They knew I had shopped around and wanted a car this weekend so they got straight to the point. Talk to fleet managers or internet sales managers. And yea carmax doesn’t negotiate anything which I kinda like it’s just a break from the usual dealer tactics. They gave us more than we expected so we’re really happy. Yea 385 a month 1k drive off on tier 2 credit on a Lexus with an MSRP of 40k is solid. The residual value comes to 20,800 in 3 years. Market value should be higher assuming electric cars don’t disrupt things too much.

Hi, my new post on my Lexus NX200t deal -2017 Lexus NX200t - $307/mth - 36 mo/12K

Great find. Too late for me, signed up but no certificate, unless they send it to me.

They have people’s names on them so it is doubtful

Link is live when I go to site:

Says live till May 30.

Opps, I see the box to check to receive the $1000 is no longer on the page…

i finally have something to contribute here. got a deal tonight.
ct200h with premium and navi
msrp 37780
0 out of pocket
310 per month for 35 payment
so i show the certificate and my sales say he had customer rejected by lexus with this but also one went through, so he put it in for me and the payment came down to 281, so wish me luck.
the deal is from longo lexus, sam sun

1 Like

Awsome congrats bro!

Enjoy your car and the MPG😇

thanks!
now that i have a asian lease :stuck_out_tongue: chevy im looking at you

Lexus didn’t qualify for the Asian conquest rebate last time.

oh really? hope that they do next time… if there is a next

Think it was non luxury brands. So Toyota, Honda, Nissan, etc but not Lexus, Acura, Infiniti

He can always argue with GM about CT200h: “what luxury”?

1 Like

hey! i do have the “premium navi pkg!” tbh i never understand why my wife insist on getting this outdated car

holy crap thats horrible

LOL…20characters