Yukon SLT 2021 numbers

Can I get MF and residual on 2021 Yukon slt. 39 mos, 12/15k? Thanks!

Take a minute, read the info, then go to the edmunds forum where they will give you that. Then come back here, so some searches and find that those are going to be very expensive to lease

1 Like

Not as expensive as they are to buy. Thanks for your snarky response. I’ve done plenty of research!

The forums at Edmunds are where we go to get that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. You’ll want to post in the model specific thread for the vehicle you’re interested in (Yukon SLT) and request the most current numbers for your zip code. It is often easiest to find that thread by searching Google for "Edmunds lease Yukon SLT”

Almost any car is cheaper to lease than it is to buy, still doesn’t make it a good deal.

Check any of the threads on the Yukon/Denali/Navigator/Escalade, they all turn into “if you’re paying $xxxx you could easily get X Y or Z, which are much better and you get more for your money”

I don’t agree with that at all. Almost any car will have a cheaper monthly payment when leased vs purchased, but that doesn’t make the net cost of use lower.

1 Like

That’s what I was meaning to say, thanks for putting into clearer words!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.