Your Lease Consultant: Serving Ohio, PA, and surrounding states

, , , , , , , , , ,

Hello All,

I’d like to introduce myself. I’m new to Leasehackr, but have been helping people over the last couple years get into a new lease. I take pride in making things as easy as possible for the customer. I have been assisting folks in the OH, PA and WV markets primarily, however, have done some work in KY, NY, MD and IN as well. Starting off on Leasehackr, this will be my primary market, but am willing to help out someone in close proximity as well.

I will be posting some deals I can immediately get ahold of in my posts, however, if there is something in particular you are interested in that I don’t have showing, please send me a private message, and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I can also be reached via text at 412-540-5032, or via email at yourleaseconsultant@gmail.com as well.

My fee is 450.00. Once we agree to a deal, I will require payment via Paypal. At this point, you will be connected to the dealership to complete the transaction. Should credit be declined for any reason, you will be refunded in full. Should you decide to cancel prior to picking up the vehicle, you will be refunded at 50%, or 225.00 of my general fee. While working to assist you, should you require quotes for more than 2 vehicles, a non-refundable deposit of 50.00 will be due in order to continue working with you. This fee will be deducted from the 450.00 retainer due upon agreeing to a vehicle.

Should you have any questions, or interested in me finding a vehicle for you, please reach out to me via one of the methods above to get started. When contacting me, I will need the following information to get started:

1. Name
  2. Zip Code
  3. Current lease end date, make and model (if applicable)
  4. What you are currently interested in
  5. Estimated monthly payment, how much cash due at signing you are willing to apply, and if you are interested in using MSDs to lower your rate
  6. What current incentives you believe you currently qualify for

Thanks for your time, and I look forward to working with many of you!

I worked with Mike to lease a BMW and the process could not have been more seamless. Mike is extremely knowledgeable, consultative, responsive, and friendly. Genuinely cares about doing right by his customers and getting them the best deal possible. I saved a lot of time and energy by going through a trusted broker like Mike. In terms of value, the broker fee pays for itself; I saved countless hours and never had to step foot in a dealership during this process. I’m also confident I wouldn’t have been able to get the same deal had I negotiated myself, and I work in Sales, so that is saying something. I highly recommend reaching out to Mike if you’re looking to lease a car!

Thanks for the kind words, Britt! Your deal started off easy when you came to me with your wants, and I knew exactly the right x3 for you. Then…those Chicago taxes! I tried to work every angle possible to work around those since you indicated you weren’t going to be there for the duration of the lease, and it didn’t make financial sense to carry those taxes with you. So much so, that I think I was pissing the dealer off! I’m glad we were finally able to come to a solution that worked for you though. The dealer even replied to me after she delivered the car to you how she appreciated that we were able to make it work, and said “she was so nice!” You must’ve left a good impression on her!

Thanks again, and don’t hesitate to reach out again if you have any questions!

Wanted to leave a review of how satisfied we were with using Mike for our last lease. This was our 2nd time using a broker found from this site and both were great. Mike was very straightforward and honest. Never rushed us or pressured us but always took the time to help us get the details done. The dealer had an issue with the MSDs but that is no fault of his. They said they never do them (Audi). But it wasn’t his usual dealer either, so we were the guinea pigs. Again, no fault of his. Still no complaints.

I would not hesitate to use Mike’s services again. (And probably will when the next lease is up).

Thanks again!

Thank you sir! I apologize you ended up being a guinea pig for MSD usage, and the process wasn’t as smooth as it should’ve been, but hope you enjoy the car nonetheless when it was all said and done. Feel free to reach out anytime if you need something!

I worked with Mike to lease an Audi and the process was easy and super transparent. This was my first time using a broker. Mike was very helpful, knowledgable, friendly, and responsive. All I had to do was go to the dealership to sign paperwork and pick up the vehicle. The figures were exactly the same as agreed upon with Mike. I highly recommend reaching out to Mike if you are looking to lease.

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you, and I wish you much success with the new ride! Feel free to reach out anytime you need something!

I worked with Mike to lease an Audi. He was great and very responsive. The dealership I got the car from had all the details when I got there and confirmed everything a day or two before. I would highly recommend using Mike again and plan to for my next car needs.

Thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you as well, and hope you enjoy the A4! Let me know if you need anything!