YEAR END SALE Update >> Hyundai & Subaru deals ONLY Florida

Hi Paul, $700 covers your First + transfer tag, and the $1,100 rest is to drop the payment $30 from $499+tax to $469+tax

I’m keep getting asked a couple of times from customers on how to spot hidden fees in the back on contract when signing in finance office. It’s time to talk about the big elephant in the room, the hidden contracts that a finance person could hide in your contract without you knowing and if you don’t catch right away, in 90% of cases you’re at loss and can’t get it undone! AND your beloved salesperson don’t have power to help you there…
Showing up in dealerships 3 days later and asking to cancel a product because you didn’t agree on, or you weren’t told of, or you don’t want it any more, and so on typically won’t work!
At that point good luck on your goose chase!! They get you to sign a cancellation form that would take an effect around 2 to 3 months! only to find out it was never submitted by the finance guy! let’s face it, your finance guy made his commission of that and now you’re asking him to take a charge back and accept the loss… YOU GET THE PICTURE

Best solution is always to educate yourself to spot them before you sign the contract! and Know you can always walk away from a bully finance guy, or ask for a manager or even GM even on the last step of signing a contract.
Finance office is the only place in any dealership that doesn’t have any cameras, nor microphones, so anything you hear can be denied and will be he said, she said case…

Typical scam interactions:

1. You are not obligated to take any back product by law!! If you hear: “well you have to get this if you want to get 1.9% interest”… it’s a Lie! Ask for a manager, or walk away…
  2. You’re told, oh this product is free! Lie! there is nothing free in life… ask how much is the cost of product and request a discount on the same amount! or walk away!
  3. You’re told, but you agreed on the monthly payment! you’re response: " That’s before I learned that I was lied about my payment, now I want the payment to be adjust to the correct amount without this products that I don’t want and won’t pay for!!
  4. If you see any of the "Shadow, Etch, service contract, etc… lines in your contract on any page, STOP! Don’t hesitate to question the line and request it to be removed!!
  5. This one is way more tricky and it all depends to your balls and your negotiation power! WHAT IS MY BUY RATE?? did the bank give you a 0.9 Interest and the finance guy signing you on a 3.9%? 4.9%? 6.9%? you’ll be surprised…

I Hope this can help few of you…

5 Likes

just got a unicorn, Red Sonata N-line…
First come, first serve

1 Like

Still available?!

It’s on deposit hold, waiting for the bank to approve the customer. Might not go through, he is way upside down with his beemer… I’ll let you know… I might be able to get my hand on a Blue one, if you’re interested

What is the payment like on that N line?

I’ll do 410+tax with only F+T

Just took in this 2020 Palisade Limited Trade for $1000 over sticker for $47,600

1 Like

Hi Vinji! I’m looking for a 2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid Blue with black interior and black exterior. Hoping to do 36/7.5 or 36/10. Do you know what the current lease offers are for this model?

Unfortunately I won’t have any until October 11th!
I’ll keep you in mind if anything changes :+1:

Thanks for the quick response! Not sure I can wait until then, so I might need to look into another make or model. I was set on a CX-5, but I test drove the new Tucson last night and absolutely loved it.

I got one SEL Convenience AWD Hybrid, I would do $1500 total due at sign 36x10 $412+tax Monthly.

Call or text me on my cell: 305-928-8166
Benjamin

here are the photos

Oh man, this is tempting. I was hoping to stick with the blue model to keep my payments down. If you happen to get one of those, please let me know! I really appreciate you sending this over!

Do you have any more G70 demos available for 36/10? Not sure if this was mentioned before, but I wish the vehicle to be shipped to Houston. If you could provide me with options/specs, I would greatly appreciate it!

Finally after 3 weeks I got 5 trucks delivered… Hit me up before they are gone!

What’s your prices on 2021 Elantra SEL, looking to get the car in FL!

Sold out of Elantra

Got it, thanks!

What monthly price would we be looking at around for a 2022 Tucson SE, 36/12? Thanks!

My inventory as I post:

Elantra 5 units
Sonata 11 units

Venue 1 SEL
Kona 7 units
Tucson temporarily out of Stock
Santa Fe 6 units