XC90 Lease Check

Looking for a 36/10 lease on an XC90 T5 FWD Momentum. This is the best I got after talking to multiple dealers. Feedback welcome!

Does $1,750 dealer lease bonus get rolled into selling price on the calc or listed as incentive? Did the former

9% off MSRP
7 MSDs
$2100 DAS
Monthly: $533 with tax

$750 incentive for A-plan

You only have it as 750 in the calc, so updating to 1750 in untaxed knocks it down to ~500/mth.

Not sure how inventory/incentives have changed for August, but wondering if all the June Costco deals got most of em, and little harder getting 10-12% off pre incentive.

I posted my T5 AWD 58k deal from end of June, basically 500/mth with 10 MSDs and 1300 das

Obviously other regional factors as well, but on face of it looks a bit high.

Read the calculator tutorial - everything you need to know is in there.

Calculator Input:
Selling Price = PRE-incentive selling price
Untaxed Incentives = Volvo-to-Dealer cash
Taxed Incentives = Volvo-to-Consumer incentives

That discount seems low, no? Check some of the broker pages, they can probably do much better. @aronchi maybe?

Thanks all - it’s actually even worse than it looks. Moving the discount to untaxed incentives drops the Pre incentive % off to 5% off MSRP.

Any brokers in NorCal/CA willing to help? I can’t move the needle much with 4 dealers.

@lease_a_holic reach out to @HersheySweet , he covers NorCal. Very responsive, very helpful. Volvo expert.

That’s what you get on a-plan - invoice selling price. Drop it, forget about $750 a-plan cash and target 10% off pre-incentives

Ack. Will do.