X7 5.0 Demo deal DFW/TX 118K MSRP (10% off)

The market is there but dealers haven’t accepted it. Sales are down nearly 40% month over month on the X7 but dealers are still trying to convince you they are doing you a favor at 2-3% of sticker. SoCal has mostly come to their senses with 9% being the new starting point but then mark up the MF and hope you havent done your homework. In their defense BMW should have released incentives on this car this month. This is obviously not a hot deal on a 50 as they have become paper weights on most lots but he did say theres room for negotiation. With the current MF 15-20% would be good pricing on this car IMO.

Why don’t you hack something that you know you can hack? We know these just aren’t very hackr friendly right now.

If you are looking for a challenge, I’m looking for someone to hack an X5 for under $500 or an X7 under $700 before 12/31. That’s my 2019 hack goal.

For $500/mo X5 1st DAS would take a base model loaner (And I mean base) at 21% off with current incentive, residual, and base MF. And that’s pre-tax.

$700/mo X7 1st DAS would take a similar if not heavier discount also on a base model loaner. Also pre-tax.

Not saying it’s impossible but i sincerely doubt it’ll happen before a LCI is announced or at earliest Spring Cleaning the straggler 2019’s Q1 2020.

You can’t land on the moon if you don’t shoot for the stars :slight_smile:

1 Like

Isn’t this one on the showroom floor? Could be a good hack

No point in feeling good about $500/month knowing the car has less options than a Camry XLE though right? Lolll

1 Like

Before tax, at that. The German brands really nickel and dime you on options…

What color is this vehicle? Can you send me window sticker by any chance and dealer info? I’m interested, just not at 10%, if they can do better I will hop on this forsure if the colors are right.

1 Like