X1 offer on table

Is this the code at the bottom of this email I just received for registering at the Miami event?

See below for your event details. Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your session and make sure to bring your driver’s license. If you have any questions, please call 1-800-558-4269 with your confirmation number 7854xxx .

Much appreciated.

The one that starts with OL

You can post the link lol copy paste messes it all up

But 22% is not bad at all it’s actually quite good off msrp I would try 23.5% off or you can go another route and just tell them the number you want and you can’t go a dollar higher, that’s what I did lol and they agreed

Here’s a quick one I made for you

Make sure you put proper tax and if it’s upfront or per month depending on location. If you can’t type in proper tax then type it somewhere else and copy paste it

Here you go

1 Like

Another dealer just told me to run not walk for the deal:) He can’t compete. I will give it a shot for a little lower.

Honestly it isn’t bad at all. I signed a 280 p/mo 3 series with similar msrp 0 DAS earlier this month but I think you can do a bit better, if your happy with the price I advice take it, because they won’t be able to lease out after tommorow

I will never purchase another car again, will I:)?

Love this forum.

Lol that 3 series was my first hack too so satisfying when you hack something yourself lol

It really is.

I’m working up another deal for a base model X2 and my guy already offered 21% discount right off the bat. Think I will push for 23%.

Compared to this deal your pretty good … (your has more mileage so more discount)

Yup especially if you wait till tommorow I think that’s there last chance but someone can scoop it up so it’s risky

Well shoot. I just asked for another 1.5% off…they said nope. All in at that deal.

Hard to say, aside from international or long distance work travel I am pretty hard on cars and mileage as such. But considering my last two used (CPO, at that) cars have been horrendous money pits post warranty, this may be the way to go in the end.

I am happy.

Final deal. I can’t get the calculator to match the payment. I calculate an over 11 Leasehackr Score.

Did you adjust the RV according to miles on vehicle? Each mile over 500 subtracts 0.25 from RV. (4,500mi drops $1,000 off RV)

Rotate your image

2 Likes

Firs tiff forget about the LH score lol it doesn’t really make any sense, if you like the deal take it it looks decent

I would, but don’t know how.

Now think I could have squeezed this one a little tighter. Until next time.