Wwlhd? benz or volvo?

Have you tried moving the seat back?

Edit: Can’t believe this didn’t land.

1 Like

GLB vs XC90? Normally, I’d pick the Benz over the Volvo but between those two options, XC90 gets my vote.

If you enjoy the ‘behavior’ of the DCT in the Mercedes, I’d go for the Volvo. The space and the comfort will easily surpass the badge of the GLB, and you’ll be thrilled with the cargo room.

Just don’t drive an Ultimate with the ‘good seats’ first, and you’ll be happy.

Look at all broker deals in your area and what the best deal may be independent of the 7K. Also have you checked swapalease or other lease assumption websites? An xc90 is not a GLB. A good lease is 1% msrp / month before taxes and fees with 0 down except taxes fees and 1st month payment. Have you checked out the Nissan Deals such at the pathfinder for potentially lower cost?

Personally I check the IIHS ratings for a vehicle before any lease or when someone asks me what I think of a car especially since you mentioned the young kids.

1 Like

Solid take - thank you!

Thank you for asking questions before signing a lease.

It would help to know the rest of the numbers from this deal. In general, separate the Lexus and its equity from a new lease.

I would suggest test driving the Odyssey, Sienna, Carnival, and the Pacifica, and I’d strongly consider buying one.

2 Likes

One of these days this 1% drivel will die the death it deserves.

5 Likes

Can’t tell if this is snark. Yes, we’ve tried moving the seat back. The issue mostly is with my older daughter’s activities, we often have 3 kids in the car, so I constantly have to remove the infant car seat and reinstall it. Maddening first world problem.

Did anyone say “Pathfinder”? Not a Benz or Volvo, but not a bad deal.

1 Like

Yes and I agree it could be an alternative to hit the price point.

And the size, which is the most (?) important part, as I understand.

This isn’t a fair comparison. A mini school bus with a mercedes badge vs a full size 7 seater. Volvo better >

While we are at it fitting 8 is even better if some extra kids come for a ride.

Decide if you want a badge or space. Pathfinder, CX9, Ascent.

The delivery was 4/10 at best my guy

1 Like

The back seat in a nx300h?

We don’t know what your tax rate is, but assuming it’s not completely egregious, the deal the broker offered you doesn’t seem that great.

Its essentially $654 a month with $7.5k down factoring in your trade. $8.5k down if you consider the money from the 3rd party you’re leaving on the table.

1 Like

Jeez, tough crowd tonight.

The size is most critical, yes. But what I failed to mention is that I would really like a luxury option, as awfully boujie as it sounds.

a LH broker gave you the offer?