Wrangler 392 spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Another over 100k sale for 392

In its natural habitat. Does anyone know how to get it into 4Low? Drove right into the snowplow mound to park, kept on slipping and sliding around but got the job done with little effort but I think 4L should work better for this.

3 Likes

While rolling at 2-3mph, shift transmission into N, then slide transfer case into N and then 4L

1 Like

And don’t be surprised if the first few times you try it, you feel like you’re going to break the lever.

2 Likes

So, what does it mean if you got a Jeep Wave email congratulating you, but with no estimate delivery date?

Does anyone know?

Yes, means absolutely nothing. Congratulations on ordering a vehicle you may or may not actually take, we have no idea when it will be built, check with Jeep Chat or your dealer for a canned response on the build status.

Going to have to talk to my man Ralph Gilles. This isn’t sitting well with me.

My 392 just landed but they just got over 100 jeeps delivered so dont be expecting to take delivery so soon :laughing:

2 Likes

Didn’t you just take delivery of a vehicle there? lol How did your dealer ETA align with the actual delivery date?

yea lol but gonna wait a bit before taking the 392, i think it only took about a week to be delivered after getting WS

How do you know that over 100 Jeeps were delivered? Is this recently, or referring to the load they had received last week? I think Saturday is their big delivery day…so they probably did get another load in…

Tom just emailed me they got over 100 jeeps and rams and to be patient lol, I think their Saturday delivery day got pushed to Monday due to snow storm.

just got the same email for my Ram

1 Like

Lucky you. Mine has been sitting in the railyard for 10 days now.

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ram TRX spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Found a unplowed parking lot in nj, was hella fun driving in 10 inches of snow, couple of drifts and spins, makes me really wanna keep it.

10 Likes

Love that exhaust tone!

14 Likes

Video please i want to hear how it sounds

Sounds badass. Best part is remote start on this lol. Puts a smile on anyones face all day. once you learn how to shift properly with it, it really feels like electricity is running down your seat.

2 Likes