Wrangler 392 spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Take delivery and keep it for 3-4 months. You don’t need MMR data when you are selling to another Jeep dealer. They know what you have.

2 Likes

That MSRP leads me to believe you ordered base?

If that’s the case, take it. That is the sweet spot for these.

2 Likes

I agree with @instantfob and @TheSmoke09 and would take delivery. I have a 392 on order also. I recently sold 4xe to local dealer and got a decent price. I mentioned the possibility of a 392 for sale and they said “name your price.” I think the days of big profit on 392 are gone but confident that we can make a few bucks after driving the beast for a while.

https://www.carvana.com/vehicle/2508316 They listed my 392 that they bought for $82k today

1 Like

The value of these seems to continue to drop like a rock. There a many listed at a lower price than I had sold mine for. Nearly every time I do a quick search for the 392’s in my area, there are several with significant price decreases (one local-ish dealer just lowered their price ~$4k, and they haven’t had the Jeep very long).

Just got told xr is gone from ordering again……37 package loading

1 Like

What’s next after Xtreme Recon? MegaRecon?

1 Like

Story time: I sold my November MSRP Xr 392 in sting gray for $85,000 to a local DCJR dealer three weeks ago.

Took them two weeks, but it’s sold. It’s running around somewhere here in S.Florida.

It was listed vaguely at $94k & 92k (depending on the time and day you checked, it was either price.)

So, I’m a little salty that was the best I could do (when a few weeks before getting plates, guys were getting high 80’s.) Somehow, some way, the dealers down here are finding buyers for these trucks.

2 Likes

After briefly going to Supercar Saturdays this past weekend, its obvious there’s a TON of money running around down here. I sold my second bronco to Carvana for $10k more than MSRP and they listed it for $25k over MSRP and it sold within 3 weeks and it was running around West Palm Beach until the new owner figured out how to remove me from watching them in the app lol

3 Likes

Anniversary edition with 37s you mean?

If it’s available still on everything else but the 392
All 392 should get it if this is true

What region are you in?

found on the wrangler forums that earl is niceeeee

4 Likes

Exact same thing happened on the 22s. They hot the number of 392xrs they decided they were going to make and then stopped offering it.

i dont think anyone has taken delivery of a 23 and they yanked the xr so quick, thats crazy :joy:

Theyve been taling orders for a while. Same basic thing happened last year.

Here’s one

And another

No XRs tho @Steve0

Damn you found my build.

1 Like