Worst leases you've seen

Some would be ashamed of the car …

2 Likes

In all fairness, the car does project the logo on the ground. Just for that, I would be willing to put 20k down…

“Mercedes Logo Projection on ground at night on both sides of car”

True, but I think its classier when its on a base CLA

I can find the logo projector on EBAY for 22.99. Do you think I should buy that or pay 10k to get it factory equipped and buy from the dealer/

1 Like

What goes through the mind of someone like this? they think they got a genius deal and now they want to share that privilege with us?

pls read: THERE IS NO INCENTIVE FROM ME. No, I’m not in a financial difficult situation. No I won’t bargain with you about not paying a down payment. Fantastic offer on a fully loaded 2017 Mercedes Benz AMG GLE43 Coupe. In Brand New Condition. It’s garage kept, smoke-free, and dealer maintained. The car also can drive itself, keep your drink hot or cold, has surround camera’s, will give you a massage (seriously) and it even projects the Mercedes logo on the ground around the vehicle at night after/before parking. The retail price on this vehicle is over $81,000

I really want to know how a two ton SUV with a V6 engine deserves an AMG badge.

3 Likes

Agreed with the 20 k down. I mean why not buy the car at that point through finance. Horrible plus the 32 months remaining at 888.laughable

Those kinds of people need to be studied. I really would love to see video of that negotiation in the dealership and understand what was going through his head (if anything) during the whole process. It’s so intriguing to me.

1 Like

People with more money than sense

1 Like

Bruhhhhhh!!! Im deaddd!

Quirk Chevy here in Maine offered my wife 650 a month for 36/12k for an Lt awd equinox.

She laughed and had him call me to enjoy the joke as well.

LOL ! … 20 characters

YOU FORGOT THE BEST PART

" It still the most loaded and cheapest one on this site."

I’m just going to leave this here…

http://forum.leasehackr.com/t/lexus-sales-in-indiana-contact-me-for-pricing?source_topic_id=9717
2 Likes

Definitely not the worst, but I was pretty shocked when I received a lease quote for a 2018 Durango R/T AWD with an MSRP of $52,555 and a sale price of $47,815.00 it came in at $740.00 a month, including tax (6%) for a 36/12K lease. I know they lease like crap, but that was a lot higher than I anticipated! I’ve got them down to $650.00, but I still think that is high for a Dodge.

When I worked for a Nissan dealership I had a customer putting 1k down paying 400/mo on a Base model Rogue (already making really good money). After she came out of finance she was paying $400/mo on a 72 month lease(She bought all of the products). I told my General Manager that it wasn’t right and he agreed with me, the finance manager who they had hired just 2 months prior got fired shortly after and my customer went back to finance and got the 36 month lease @450/mo with all the product.

Just received this Countdown to Black Friday “special”…

2 Likes

Am I wrong or does it seem like VW Tauregs and Atlas’ are the worst in it’s class? Seemingly impossible to hack.

9 grand down on the NX? Lol

20 characters

With that down payment, for a hackr deal it would need to be a 1 pay lease. :joy: