Worst leases you've seen

There are a lot lower.

1 Like

What cars off the top of your head? Everyday DD cars.

I really don’t have a big issue with that deal, at least compared to owning an ST and dealing with all of its issues including awful resale value. He got a pretty good discount and MF is practically nothing.

Didn’t the Fiat 500 have a sub 40 RV for 36/10k? The NIssan Leaf’s RV is in the low 30s depending on the trim (but is offset by the incentives).

A C300 for 979… SMH http://www.swapalease.com/lease/details/2017-Mercedes-Benz-C-Class.aspx?salid=1205760

Meanwhile this isn’t bad: http://www.swapalease.com/lease/details/2018-Mercedes-Benz-C-Class.aspx?salid=1309684

C43 lease transfer for $508/month, seller asking 2k down OBO

1 Like

Regarding the C300, 36 month lease? If so 5 months in and used 10,000 miles already… leaving less than 1000 month for a new owner. GL!

But but that C300 is top of the line.

1 Like

Fully loaded!

8 Likes

Found this on Craigslist. You read that right, $900 a month for a titan.

1 Like

Just for fun, I priced one online and the max price I could get on a king cab PRO 4x4 was just under $50,000. This is truly a terrible lease.

1 Like

And its easily the worst pickup truck available on the NA market

Could he be trying to push off some poorly rolled in equity deal, when he signed the lease, to another poor schmuck? (Genuine question, no sarcasm)

I saw this and had to post!!

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Lease. $1038

4 Likes

but he will pay your first month.
It’s no wonder that deals are hard to get sometimes when people pay these prices.
It’s pure mind blowing.

Oh easily. People do that all the time or run up the mileage on the first year and then dump it.

Plug from another post I made…had to share on this thread

Don’t worry dealer just quoted me 577 for 24month on a 320i loaner lmao. I can’t make this up. So these at least aren’t a slap in the face

3 Likes

I got $875 a month for a demo ‘18 X5 3.5 with less than 5k on it.

I think there should be a thread for craziest offers ever :slight_smile:

This person should no be allowed to walk into a dealership without parental supervision.