Worst leases you've seen

This one I posted before. Worst I’ve seen in person.

$402pm at 49 month Term

2015 Jetta

79c242d0b74b0e55e14332409f8ccecef0911d4d_1_281x500

On an SE no less… ouch.

Thought these were BMW numbers at first.

49m term? Wasn’t this when VW had a 36m warranty?

Man I’m a total noob but I just can’t wrap my mind around how people negotiate that msrp down to 310 when I’m looking at cars in the 20-24k range and it’s barely a few bucks cheaper than 310

Hunting for the right deal takes a fair bit of work. Helps immensely if you don’t get fixated on any one vehicle.

1 Like

I have to ask, where is this? $1500 in fees and registration seems insane and will just about kill any deal.

I guess I’ve been spoiled living in IL and NY, both of which cap fees doc fees and have pretty reasonable registration. Everything came out to like $412 for my wife’s car here IL and mine was something like $250 when I got it in NY last year.

Hunting for a Lincoln Navigator but unfortunately the best deals for those are also the worst deals :confused:

Audi has 4 years/50k miles

Miami

I think is not possible to get a good deal in Florida.
I got a bunch of ridiculous deal on the last months.
For example WV Tiguan $600/months, Ford Escape $370/months, etc… and these aren’t zero down!!!

Not sure how that’s relevant to a VW Jetta?

Oh, I am sorry, I thought you answered to me. :slight_smile:

I checked it. 6years/72k miles…

Yes but that began later

1 Like

Someone better jump on that puppy before they’re all gone at that price!

1 Like

amazing 202020

1 Like

Lowest 36 month RV I have ever seen actually.

That Focus? I think it’s a tie with the Clarity at 36/15k, although I think the Fusion Energi might even be worse. Difference with those is that the incentives can help make up for it, at least on the Clarity.