Worst leases you've seen

No no. Definitely not 2019.

By the way, im looking at honcker deals in my area and boy whoever falls for these deals… im sorry for them.

1 Like

This guy got bent over at the dealer and he’s going over on mileage. Guess people will do just about anything for perception…

I often wonder how people get to these insane payments. Max MF mark up, selling price at MSRP and negative equity probably. Why many people think leasing is bad.

And/or a ton of FI products

Demo with 7k miles on it :rofl: -

1 Like

This looks like all the lease offers I’ve had this month in NC! Seriously, all the offers have been about 1.35% of MSRP, examples:
-$45890 AR Guilia $589 a mo 24/10
-$45830 Challenger scat $554 36/10
-$55xxx Inf Q60 RS $633 39/10
-$46xxx BMW 330i loaner (4k mi) $620 36/10, haha!

That scat offer ain’t bad. Less than what I’d been given when I was searching for a friend …

I have seen a 60 month lease offer on a $93k 2018 C63S AMG coupe. Advertised as 60 month, 10,000 miles per year with $4000 down for only $1200 a month!!! Tax and title are extra.

Yikes…

How is that possible? That would be $82,000 to not own a $93,000 car. That should be a criminal offense.

I hope she is good looking because there isn’t much in the brains department …

2 Likes

new entry from reddit.com/r/mazda

https://i.imgur.com/HA46bgg.jpg?1

effectively 374 a month on a car with good residuals and 0.00001 MF

not the WORST but, at least its the worst CX-5 deal that was posted onto this forum!

1 Like

So I drove in to a dealer at lunch time for a clarity test drive since they are like a mile from my work. These dealers are crooks and I have no intention of buying from them since the usual dealer I work with is 20 minutes away.

And I told them, give me your best price as if i dont know how much the clarity is leasing right now on the northeast.

So this is the deal I got :slight_smile:

Clarity base

MSRP 34290
Down payment $3k
Monthly $488

So I showed them their own ad on their website which is like the national generic honda ad and its like $209 with $2249 das. And then I was kind enough to thank them and left.

The look on their face… priceless!

2 Likes

Reddit gem. Don’t even know the car, doesn’t matter though:

1 Like

Meh…he’s paying about 500 for a 32k Flex. I mean it’s bad, but wouldn’t call it one of the worst.

1 Like

This is really a stretch for “worst deals” on a cx5 GT. Even the Mazda salesman said it’s a good deal. It’s also an effective 366/mo. You have to subtract the 1st payment from your math when diving the 3k by 36, as he would’ve made 1st payment regardless.

Hackr deal…no, but not a bad dea either.

1 Like

Over 500 a month for a Flex… Yikes lol. But Fords generally lease like crap.