Worst leases you've seen

It’s more like $820/month with the $2500 down.

His explanation in the article is quite comical as well.

Jeez! I thought the $580 for his gf’s V60 was pretty high too but $750 for a Focus is crazy.

Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster

$6,000 a month for 48 months, $85,000 down

1 Like

I (Jack) talked to him before about getting out of his RS lease. We know now why he wanted out. His sister listed her Volt that he “leased for her”.

2 Likes

Actually a decent deal. Meets the 1% rule.
i.e. only good for the one percenters …
If it includes prepaid maintenance, 10 k miles a year and someone is able to deduct it for business while registering in Montana, it’s a good start.

That would be few oil changes and tire rotates. Without the Maintenance package I wouldn’t pay more than $5950 a month. But hey, That’s just me.

Used Roadster is 200k.

That lease is 375k+. Brand new one in 2004 was 360k.

How’s that a one percenter?

When the new Phantom just came out a dealership told me it was 10k/mo with 30k down 36/5k

Only 1% of the American public can obtain one.

1 Like

No negative equity or anything. She just went in by herself as a 19 year old.

1 Like

eeessssh! that’s the stuff of nightmares! :scream:

1 Like

Yes but understandable having no or little credit a dealership will hike prices. I tried to help a friend get into a great RAV4 lease special. But since she had two BK and repos, Toyota marked up her monthly by $150.

Her score was a year and a half old. Credit cards with on time payments. So not great but not bad

Good lord. What was original MSRP? I feel like the total payment amount would be higher. Would love to see that contract :joy:

Worst lease ive seen is for a A4 800 a month for a 48k car.

This thread is helping me feel much less insulted by the $453/month quote I just got on a $27k MSRP Kia.

Yes, but it had leather and you have to pay up if you want leather for a kia. Thats what a kia salesman told me.

I don’t even like leather much, would never spend extra for it.

Don’t walk, run for this fantastic deal! (West Michigan)

Lease for $539/mo for 36 mos. 10,000 miles/yr. $2,400 due at signing.

Applies to new 2019 CX-9 Touring AWD. Offer only valid 9/11/2018 through 10/1/2018

1 Like

Just got this email… A manual base 124 Spider for only 99 dollars a month! Plus taxes and fees of course. With only $8,000.00 down! For FIFTY ONE MONTHS! Where do I sign up?! Now I know why it ended up in the “Spam” folder.

Screenshot_20180920-120956_Gmail|445x500

1 Like