Worst leases you've seen

yea its possible. she had 6k negative equity

profit on the deal was 15k. and we sold her 7 year 100k miles warranty

One of my clients has a Maserati Ghibli SQ4 for the low price of $1000/month with $10k down.

He wasn’t talking about your deal, I think. It’s nothing special.

That is 24,000 down payment, not 2,400

1 Like

I got offered 900/month a few months ago for 15000 miles a year lease on a Cadillac XT5 with MRSP of 52,000. Thought that was a little ballsy.

Then it’s a complete BS.

Get out of here ! I dont buy that

2 Likes

The guy tries really hard. A few minutes after $25k down he posts $24k down. Why not?

Tier 20 credit? 2020

Hi all! This is my first post, but have been lurking for a while. Recently received a quote of $750 a month on a $53k BMW (loaner ~4300 mi.) that they already had discounted $10k.

Welcome to forum.

You posted in worst leases thread.

Let’s hope yours isn’t.

well it was the biggest deal at the dealership for 2 years! It is possible when there was 4k incentives involved. It was an old lady that just retired and cashed in her 401k. She liked the car and had no one with her to tell her if it was a good deal or not! The manager hit her at 800 a month on finance, then switched her to a lease.

yeah its nothing special. instead of making comments how about it you show us what you got!

I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if I ripped someone off like that.

3 Likes

You really expect us to believe someone who “just cashed out their 401k” is willing to put $24k down on a $36k car but didn’t just buy the whole thing with cash?

I got no reason to post something that isnt true. Yes I still cant believe the woman signed the contract and took delivery! everyone was nervous till she took delivery of the car!

1 Like

Yeah it feels bad but business is business no one forced her to sign on the contract.

Thats not business, every business has ethics and Im sure even the bank sees that kind of deal as a red flag. I still dont buy it. I will stick to my opinion and yes of course, you can stick to yours.

5 Likes

Karma’s gonna a be a beyotch

1 Like

I was also given close to $1700 on an LC500 with a onepay, $4k down with $4k rebate. The money factor was outrageous!