Worst leases you've seen

It is also an awkward conversation sometimes…“you’re my sister - is it still okay for this deal to be $200 positive?”

3 Likes

Not sure how to explain this ad
buy a 2019 , get 10k off.
But what they don’t mention if you LEASE a 2020, you get 10k off.
And since the 2021s are due…omg they are selling this car at list.

It works the same way for every community.

1 Like

Previous gen Tahoe’s have very little room in the 2nd row. The crew cab Silverado is more spacious. I always say if you’re considering the Tahoe, just get the Suburban, so much more functionally.

1 Like

Yeah the previous generation Tahoe made no sense at all. If you need that type of SUV, get a Sub. If cost is an issue, get one of the Lambda triplets (Traverse/Acadia/Enclave).

1 Like

What does Florida have to do with it?

Florida is not the best place to get a “deal” on a car.

True, but if you put in the work you can do just fine.But yes people taking deals like the above make it harder for everyone.

This is the worst “deal” that’s been shared on this forum

Manual seats and a 6-speaker stereo but hey it’s a luxury SUV, right?

2 Likes

BuT iT’s LaNdRoVeR fOr 199$!?!^#% I still can’t get over the fact that there are manual seats on anything LR

4 Likes

It’s made in Solihull… they’re still struggling with how to make electrics work

2 Likes

7 Likes

I’ll take the $707 i3 above and raise you a $781 i3 with a $2,500 incentive! Holy mother of god how is this possible?!? The good news is his entire lease cost of $30k is less than the over-mileage fee of the Rolls above.

1 Like

$738 for a $45k 228i GC :neutral_face::weary: AND a 2k down payment

1 Like

I don’t even know where to begin to get the calculator to spit out this number. What is max MF markup for GM?

That is god awful.

Seriously. I just wrote back the following:

Did you text the right vehicle? I can’t get to that number even at full MSRP, zero incentives, and quadruple Chevy’s buy-rate MF. So I have NO idea how to even arrive at $550. I’d love to see a real breakdown. Maybe all of the above plus $2300 doc fee? Are you even allowed to quadruple the buy rate?

1 Like

I think GMF allows 100 points of markup, or 00128 total in this case.

2 Likes

So only full MSRP, 0 incentives, and $1800 doc fee. :rofl:

Probably lots and lots of Permaplate, phantom footprints and Pulse

1 Like