Worst leases you've seen

Could he be trying to push off some poorly rolled in equity deal, when he signed the lease, to another poor schmuck? (Genuine question, no sarcasm)

I saw this and had to post!!

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Lease. $1038

4 Likes

but he will pay your first month.
It’s no wonder that deals are hard to get sometimes when people pay these prices.
It’s pure mind blowing.

Oh easily. People do that all the time or run up the mileage on the first year and then dump it.

Plug from another post I made…had to share on this thread

Don’t worry dealer just quoted me 577 for 24month on a 320i loaner lmao. I can’t make this up. So these at least aren’t a slap in the face

3 Likes

I got $875 a month for a demo ‘18 X5 3.5 with less than 5k on it.

I think there should be a thread for craziest offers ever :slight_smile:

This person should no be allowed to walk into a dealership without parental supervision.

That guy should be getting tired of his overpriced IS about now and should hopefully be opening a new epic thread about trading it any day now.

I read that IS one, jezz. Thankfully people like that exist that allow dealers to do hackr deals.

2 Likes

How…seriously

Sweet sweet negity eqqqqqqqity

1 Like

Where is this fabled IS deal I keep seeing reference to

Make sure your coffee cup is full, it’s quite the read.

3 Likes

Wow! I have no idea how I misssd that one. Very entertaining:)

Just spent the last hour or so reading it…0_o

Why close the NX thread. I just read it a second time and tried to bump it. Too good.

I went to a Kia dealership just to check out the stringer, they made me wait like 30 lol after a test drive and come with these numbers

MSRP $58k stinger GT2
$8000 down
$950 per month for 36/10k

I legit shit my pants laughing, clearly a high ball offer but like wtf

1 Like

Wow that’s not even a high ball more of a insult lol.