Worst leases you've seen

Photoshop lease sheet to $325/mo $300 DAS and send it to all the @brokers for price match :+1:

17 Likes

I feel the need to make this very obvious that you are being SARCASTIC, because the internet.

2 Likes

What??? I think that @DonnyAudi guy specializes in Mercedes, he will do it.

/overLHtoday

5 Likes

I’m not touching that.

1 Like

Really ??? What did we mess up on your end?
Are we not getting enough $200 3 series $700 M3CS and oh $80 I3’s and now you want them to get more creative !!!

1 Like

You must have missed it.

3 Likes

lol crazyyyyyyyy

2 Likes

I’ll own that i’m previously guilty of making life hard on brokers myself with my 20% guideline, Lol.

3 Likes

lol i follow the forum often enough to know exactly what he is talking about. i mean if i were going to do that, it wouldn’t be for a glc - that’s for sure.

1 Like

lol yeah, please remove a 0, would you… or change the 2 to a 1 and we will gladly add numbers to that hahaha

3 Likes

Once you finish Photoshopping the lease sheet please email it over to me✊🏼

4 Likes

Initial quote, possibly automated, but I was just offered full sticker on an i3, this should be fun!

3 Likes

Sounds about normal. Don’t you know how rare an i3 is? Consider yourself lucky you even found one!

2 Likes

depends on the vehicle but for a fully loaded m550ix close to 1k wouldn’t be too hard to see if the dealer isn’t discounting the car very much, which is what happens usually on max spec vehicles.

1 Like

Not a worst deal per se but trying to leave out lease cash that’s stated on BMWs website…

1 Like

Yeah, didn’t see that coming. :cow:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:, I wonder who the salty one is?

4 Likes

Pains me when I see someone who just needs a hug.

1 Like

looks like they got it out for me lmfao, 2 more posts hidden “inappropriate.”

3 Likes

Honestly not surprise FCA dealers would resort to crap like this lol.

1 Like