🐻 WNY Auto Consulting - Chicago May BMW Deals Thread! 10% in stock and builds

Hey Everyone,

Offering something new for the Midwest crowd.

9-10% on ALL in stock units and builds, with exceptions to M model and M variants.

Broker Fee $499 - Fee collected upfront if you commit to a deal, Its only refundable if credit comes back and numbers cant work.

All deals contingent on Tier 1 Credit.

Putting some deals together and a sheet, in the meantime reply here or PM me

To save time please include the following.

Model -
Lease term -
Color options -
Must have options -
Qualified incentives -
Credit score range-

7 Likes

Ok First Deal,

Getting a lot of requests for M340’s so figured I would toss one up for reference.

Use the sample calculator for specific pricing.

Loyalty is included and is $500 back it out if you don’t qualify. BMW Lease to lease is $500 add it if you do.

Mineral Grey Metallic on Black

Shadow line
Park assist
Drive assist

MSRP - $63xxx
36/10
$549+ Tax
DAS: First fees and msds

1 Like

Another stand out,

2021 540i xDrive

Alpine White on Black

Shadow line
M sport package
Park assist
Premium package
Harmon karden

MSRP - $70xxx
36/10
$588+ Tax

I like that one

:bear:Incredibly sharp car, this will not last long :bear:

**2021 X6 xDrive40i **

Black Saphire on Tacora Red w/Vernasca Leather Upholstery

M sport package - w/Red Calipers
Aerodynamic Kit
Premium package
Harmon karden

MSRP - $79xxx
36/10
$780+ Tax

2 Likes

Hopefully I have reached out to everyone. It’s much easier if you could lay out in your first message to me some details below. This will allow for a faster turn around of quote, and limited need for back and forth.

Model -
Lease term -
Color options -
Must have options -
Qualified incentives -

:bear: Alot of requests for 330i, Putting one up for reference. Dealer is low on 330i’s but we can always do a custom build.

2021 330i xdrive

Black on Cognac

Driving Assistance
Premium package
Heated stuff

MSRP - $51xxx
36/10
$458+ Tax

Black on Cognac 330i pending to a LH member, Other builds on the way or custom order at 10% off.

Is this available, i would love to discuss this,

it is yes PM me

wow, this is a beauty, lets discuss this one too

For those asking have a few X5 M50 builds in stock and a really sharp Arctic Grey Silver which just arrived.

As always 10% and Base MF. For those that reached out please pm again if they got lost in the shuffle.

Hey, do you have a X7 available?

Have a few PM me what your looking for.

Sent you a PM. Very interested in an M340 xDrive as close to this build as possible: https://www.bmwusa.com/build-your-own.html#/studio/eblhqp3f/summary

Thanks!

Looking for a m340 non xdrive with little to no drivers assistance features. Would prefer Dravit gray or white. Any deals?

Only have xdrive, white just came into stock msrp is 63k. You could always order what you want.

All,

For those who have reached out a bunch of X3’s and X5’s have just hit the lot, all can be had at 10% off.

To many to list all options and with winter coming they have been going fast.

Model - 2021 530xe or 530xi
Lease term - 36 months/12,000 miles
Color options - doesn’t matter
Must have options - Premium, Driving Assistance Plus, Parking Assistance, Heated Steering Wheel
Qualified incentives - Conquest
Credit score range- 750+

:bear: :bear: Midwest Update:

As many have posted November numbers stay the same. I have responded to all PM’s if I missed you sorry send again.

For those asking about in stock M340’s…Currently have two in stock 64k MSRP…a lot of interest no current takers.