Will we be able to lease hack in the future?

I just thought you read that thread & that’s where the idea came from.

In Soviet Russia, lease hacks you.

9 Likes

:sweat_smile: 202120212021

That’s funny because one was being sarcastic and the other one - dead serious, while talking about the same thing :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I think the grand “no fail” plan is for US manufacturers and other legacy European and Japanese giants down the road to rely on US/EU and Japanese government subsidies and mandates to fund the hundreds of billions in new EV investments required in the next 10-20 years.

Germany won’t let Daimler, BMW and VW be left behind. The US won’t let GM and Ford fail to Chinese EV startups and Japan certainly won’t let Toyota, Honda and Nissan get left behind.

I ordered $5 of product and got a $1 digital coupon for delaying delivery …

1 Like

So Aronchi’s dad goes to the Lada dealership and orders a Lada. The dealer says come back in 7 years. Dad asks, morning or afternoon? Dealer laughs and says what difference does it make? Dad says the Fridge is getting delivered in the morning …

4 Likes

you at least going to give Reagan credit for that one?

1 Like

Means your dad was priviliged. For a lot of people even getting in this line would not be possible.

Apparently the “hack” to surviving impending Communism is to buy up conspicuously western opulence. And hope they won’t notice.

It was about the plumber, if memory serves.

2 Likes

Maybe his dad knew a broker.

If inflation shoots higher, lease hacking is the least of my worries.

Could as well. In the world where money is useless, connections are everything.

But just remember mr powell said very well that it’s nothing but transitory

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

1 Like

I’ve been quoted for 14% over MSRP. I can’t lough about it.

But you keep pointing to money printing as the culprit, but the vast majority of evidence points to supply chain issues. Supply chain issues would still be transitory compared to what we saw in the 70s. Maybe the supply chain caused inflation sparks a more entrenched version, but the story you are telling doesn’t match what’s happening currently.

2 Likes

Top of the list for Sunday morning news show talking points…

Fear keeps the news cycle running

Hope keeps the political cycle running: Build Back Better!

(in 2024, will it be “Make America Great Again, Again!”?

AGAIN!
again

1 Like