Why do people get censored?

Some of us do that occasionally, but understand that we all do this with spare time. We aren’t being paid. So usually we don’t send private messages because most of the time what we move is self-explanatory.

4 Likes

One last thing, it’s not a personal vendetta against anyone. It’s just to keep things moving smoothly.

The trusted hacker group will move posts of other trusted hackers if it’s off topic or in the wrong place. Ask me how I know.

1 Like

Thank you. I appreciate the feedback and you taking the time to engage in a productive manner.

First of all, look up “ad hominem” so that you use it correctly.

Secondly, stop being a brat (that would be an ad hominem attack).

If you really want to get into theoretical discussions of debate, your use of hyperbole completely weakens your argument. You’re talking about getting “banished to the goulag” on an internet forum (including taking screencaps), when there’s real tragedy going on in the world right now? Seriously, there are more important things to worry about. ::shrug::

This thread is off topic. Can we lock it down?

1 Like

I agree. I think we’ve successfully addressed OPs concerns. Please feel free to message me or one of the Trusted Hackrs if you have further concerns, @CapsCup2018.

Thanks!

1 Like