Which soccer team do you support?

bayern players get to go pick out new audis once a year, historically most took RS6s although some went for the 5, some took SQ7s or SQ8s. I’ve seen a lot more in etrons recently, but safe to say you’re not allowed to show up to practice in a non-Audi, or you can’t park in the player garage (and you get fined).

Real dropped Audi for electric BMWs :slight_smile:

bayern flirted with switching to BMW a year or two ago (given the whole bavarian thing), but kind of tough to drop your sponsor when they’re also an 8% shareholder…

Report: Bayern Munich suing BMW over sponsorship deal collapse - SportsPro)%20strategic%20partnership%20by%202025.

2 Likes

MU used to have Chevy cars lol

1 Like

haha asking people you’re paying 300k a week to come to work in a 50k (american) car

Based on what #7is saying, maybe they still do, :crazy_face:

1 Like

Maybe, quietly. Because they love their Chevy Glazers :grin:

2 Likes

2 teams im supporting in World Cup is Brazil :brazil: and Portugal :portugal: (cause im a huge CR7 fan)

4 Likes

Still…? :grin:

2 Likes

who wants to play FIFA 2023 xbox online ???

1 Like

Good for him. One can play chess better than football at 37. And chess is not a team game lol
P.S. Lukaku’s interview looks like child’s play after CR7

1 Like

Why not all grab R8’s ?

Some have kids / families and I’m sure it’s not always convenient to switch between daily drivers

Not my idea of a hot date on a Saturday night. But what do I know…doing laundry and posting on LH…

2 Likes

Fun fact: the word soccer is a Brit term originating at Oxford in the 1880s. They called rugby rugger and association football soccer. Adding er to words was oh so clever for upper class twits during the era.

So whenever some snooty Yank points his nose up at a member of the great unwashed using the term, instead of fewt-ball, remind him of this little tidbit.

First Saudi, now Tunisia :sweat_smile:

1 Like

What a game!

Perfect picture for the day!! :joy: :joy: