Which one of you is this?

Internet Lead Customer:

Name: Email
Last Name: Eight
Lead Info: “Hello, got an offer for 24.4% off MSRP plus rebates for lease, would you able to do 26% off ?”

Which one of you is it?

:slight_smile: :rofl:

23 Likes

I’ll take two, please.

2 Likes

So does that mean no?

13 Likes

You should absolutely respond with ‘DM me the dealer info’

5 Likes

I wonder why they stopped at just 24.4% and didn’t simply say “I got an offer for 48.9%, can you do 55% off?”

I would reply, how about 24.5% how abt that ?

I’ve probably sent out a similar email before, especially when shopping e300 loaners a couple of years ago, but I at least use TV or movie character names as my fake names. Who would have thought Abu Nazir or Bobby Axlerod were shopping for cars. :slight_smile:

This is seriously funny, but what did we just see this morning? A 5 series at 27% off!

No harm in asking :slight_smile: Of course, eventually one has to know when enough is enough and just take the deal​:heavy_check_mark:

I do Axel Foley

2 Likes

I’ve been laughed and mocked at dealers by asking for 18% off. Hell they wanted proof that is that even possible and proof if anyone ever got that discount. FML

Yes, I was severely rebuked today when I did not accept a 10% discount from a dealer today… They thought I was crazy.

I have many more where they came from! Best was 3% off a loaner, and then shocked when I said no

So it was you? We found em! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Honestly, I would be bragging if I was able to get 24.4% off of MSRP. The best I have ever done is 22%!

It was me, sorry. Meant to send to a different dealer.

3 Likes

So, have you seen 24%? I’ve never seen norcal dealers do that. lol

You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.

1 Like

Greedy greedy. Can’t even get a dealer to go over 15

I had one say 2% on a loaner!